Thursday, October 8, 2009

365 Cards Day 222: Pick 5

365 Cards:"Pick 5"
Pam said: For today's challenge, I want you to pick FIVE things to put on your card. That's it - patterned paper, embellishments, the sentiment - you must only pick 5 things (not counting the card stock base) to include on your card.
*Sounds so easy, right? I am with Amy.... I wanted so bad to add more to the card! I usually just let the card come together as I am making it and don't "count" items LOL
Craftt Creaions: "All Shades of Pale" It's Mandy's first time posting a challenge and she has given us a great one!!! :0)
Stamps and Smiles: Fall / Winter Stamp Release Day 4 "sketch"
*you can play along for all 4 days and have a chance to win the new releases!! And don't forget the Blog Hop Tomorrow night, see the blinky on the top right of my blog :0)


1. patterned paper 2. solid paper 3. digi stamp 4. ribbon 5. sentiment

now that it is posted i can add the buttons i wanted to but needed to leave off for Pam's challenge. Pam will never know *wink*

**if i used more than 5 it is due to Gloria teaching me how to count!! LOL

Hum...doesn't look to much like the sketch now that I see them together! lol

CUTE snail and sentiment are my DT Leader Leah from Paper Blooms first stamp to be released over at Sweet and Sassy Stamps!! You can get this cutie for FREE today (Thursday) only. Just click on her name to get all the info and see the other stamp she has released today :0)

paper is dcwv spring stack, misc ribbon

19 comments:

~amy~ said...

Hey chickie...happy belated birthday!!!! You look fabulous!!!!

Such a fun card...just makes me smile!!! thanks for playing with me!!

TesaB said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! Love your take on the five challenge! Gorgeous image!

Bohemian Gypsy said...

This is so cute Rose. It looks great. I am in the middle of doing this challenge lol.
Hugs
Michelle

Sherry said...

Rose, great card as usual and I think I counted to 5 at least once and maybe a 2nd time. Shame on Gloria for passing on those bad habits to you.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

What an imagination you have my friend. I am sure the buttons look adorable on it.

Leah said...

Rose it's SO cute!! Limited to 5 things or not I love it:) SO happy you like the image:)

fabricbutterfly said...

Such a great card, and what Pam can't see Pam don't know, I did the same thing, it needed just a bit more.

MicheleV said...

love your card Rose - you have lots of my fav colors in there!

Hope Jacare said...

Beautiful card Rose - such a cute snail! x

Jennifer Meyer said...

Super cute card Rose, LOVE the fun image and your coloring is beautiful!

Thanks for playing along with us over at Stamps and Smiles! Jennifer :)

Saskia said...

Lovely, 'happy' card!!

Saskia :)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I just love your cute little snail. Gorgeous design and colors. Would love to see it with buttons too. LOL!

Curt in Carmel said...

You did a great job with this challenge! I love that adorable image, and I love how you colored it! The whole card is just so "happy"! Love it! Best, Curt

Danni said...

Love your cute, cute card!

Jaime said...

Lovely card dear. Thanks for joining us on CCC this week. Hugs, Jaime

jennruggeri75 said...

Stunning! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations!

Linda said...

Oh my this is such a cute card....love the way you have done the coloring on the image!!

acreativeneed said...

That little snail is soooo cute! Darling card Rose!! Great to see you playing with us at Crafty Creations!!
smiles,Deena

Denise Clark said...

Love your snail card. Right now, with all the chilliness in the air, I'm missing flowers and snails.