Thursday, October 1, 2009

365 Cards Day 136, Limelight #31, TMITA

365 Cards Day 136: "What is Black and White and Red all over" (a newspaper!! lol) but that is not the challenge! Make a card using ONLY the colors : red, black, and white.
Limelight Sketch 31: "Texture" use sketch and add texture
There's Magic In The Air:"Make it Sparkle" use the CUTE digi image and make your card sparkle.



sketch is HERE **not a good day for pics here as we have clouds, but it does sparkle :0)


paper from scraps (love when i can do that), iridescent embossing powder, su! eyelet punch, script cuttlebug folder, heart and butterfly's are from Paper Blooms (link at top left of my blog) and black rhinestones.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI ROSE!!! I miss talking with you. I'm hosting the card challenge this week come on it. Hey I looked at this card and the ice cicles remind me of the MS drippy goo punch! Your cards are always so cute.

XX KathyLuvsRaggedy

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I am off the computer one day and you are so busy posting.. I love them all and I really like the flowers, I need some of those...

Mandy said...

Look at all that TEXTURE!!! I love it, Rose! Glad you played along again! :)

Nina said...

lovely card and elegant and classic colors!! And look at all that texture, great job combining those challenges! Thanks for playing along again over at TMITA!

Nilla said...

How sweet with the crochet heart! Lovely card with the Dancing Hearts! Thanks for joining us at TMITA this week! Hugs Nilla