Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Project Tuesday "Box in a Bag" & Hand Full of Stamps "Candy Corn Boy"

Project Tuesday: Box in a Bag
this was a project i have been wanting to make and never got around to it so this challenge was the perfect time to get one made :0)

Hand Full Of Stamps: Candy Corn Boy. is he not the cutest thing ever?! :0) he is a freebie from Trish and all she asked was use him in her challenge! this is a new blog to me (i found it on Linda's page) she makes some awesome cards also. I wonder what her next challenge will be ;0)(bad photo!) paper is purple and from my scrap box, Karl (yep i named him lol) is paper pieced with his face popped, ribbon from stash, filler was an idea i learned from Donna, i crimped and then cut into thin strips.

9 comments:

Linda said...

Oh my this little bag is just the cutest!!!!
Your candy corn boy is adorable!!

Maria Matter said...

what a cute little bag!
Candycorn boy is adorable too!
I snagged him but guess I ran out of time to make a card in time for this challenge! There are just soooo many challenges to play with!

Did you see the freebie donkey over on Sew Many cards challenge? too cute!
Blessings, Maria

Trish Hughes said...

I really like Karl and what you did!!! Wonderful job on the challenges, and I'm happy you were able to play along.

Trish
Simple Doodles

Also you received 1 point towards your next free digi image.

Mrs B said...

Oh my, your bag is adorable! The candycorn boy is so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Project Tuesday!
CindyB

acreativeneed said...

How cute!! Great project!
smiles,Deena

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh I love Karl... don't you just love Miss Donna.

Saskia said...

Wow! Wow! Sooooo cute!!!

Saskia :)

Jennifer Meyer said...

OMG Rose this is SO cute!! I LOVE the design and how you created the blue background - it really makes that adorable candy corn image pop!

Thanks for playing along with Stamps and Smiles - Project Tuesday.

Stamping hugs, Jennifer :)

Mandy said...

ACK!!! THat's SO CUTE!!!! :)