Friday, September 4, 2009

Penny's Challenge #5 & 365 Cards Day 188: Touchy, Feely, Friday

365 Cards: the specific challenge is to use felt or flocking on your card.
I did not want to take the easy path and use flocked paper, but..... after 2 hrs fighting with felt I threw in the towel !! I should have listened to Shelly in the first place as this card was a 5 min job. Live and learn huh?

Penny's Challenges: #5 PEARLS I added pearls to the flower centers.

This is a new challenge blog to me and boy what luck finding it on the challenge she is being super sweet by giving EVERYONE that participates this week a totally sweet digi stamp!!! So hop over and check it out and see the awesome cards the DT made to inspire us :) HERE

paper is dcwv la creme stack, i just cut a section that had the flocked flowers on it and taped it down and added pearls and corner with my su punch.

I feel like I cheated ...... oh wait the moment has passed ! LOL

14 comments:

Penny said...

Wow!!! What a gorgeous card!!! It's beautiful :)

Thanks so much for participating with us this week! Hope to see more of your work in the weeks to come!!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Stunning card Rose, I LOVE the designer paper and gorgeous layout.

Hugs, Jennifer :)

Robyn said...

Rose, your card is so pretty! I love how the flowers look on top of the DP.

Leah said...

So pretty, those elegant, simple cards are sometimes the best! And this one is beautiful!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Well I am glad that moment didn't last very long. LOL.. beautiful card (as usual)

Carolyn V said...

Ha! Another 365 junkie with a 'La Creme' fetish! That's at least 3 of us...

I LOVE the way your card turned out. :D (I feel a scraplift coming on...)

Cardcrazy said...

Wow! Such a stunning card! Love it! ~~Pam

Fern said...

What a beautiful card. I love how you added the pearls.. :o)

Linda said...

Beautiful papers and very stunning card!!
Thank you for the heads up on this new challenge blog. 8)

Maria Matter said...

lol!
This is so beautiful! And you didn't cheat, it was your brain, afterall, that had the idea! lol
Blessings, Maria

Tasia D. said...

lol I agree - I see no cheating that was to be had in this card! You did a wonderful job on it - beautiful!

Vicki said...

Beautiful card, Rose! The pearls are the perfect touch! Thanks for stopping by Bountiful Blessings and your nice comment! Hope you will visit often! Blessings to you!

Marie with a :-) said...

This is fantastic. I love it!

chercroppin said...

Wow, this is GORGEOUS!!

Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's Challenges, and we hope you enter this week's too!