Wednesday, September 9, 2009

PaperBlooms Sept 9th

Can you believe it is already time for the next challenge on PaperBlooms?! It seams the older I get the faster time flys by :) Well if you joined us on the last challenge be sure to hop over and see if you have been chosen to be our featured artist. I sure am thankful that I am not the one that chooses as I couldn't choose just one of the fantastic items you all make!
This weeks challenge is "Bling" It's all about bling, lots of sparkle on your card or project is what we want to see.
This was a hard one for me as I am not a fan of bling, but I still found a way to use bling on my card and am happy with the outcome :) So don't let the challenge scare you off if bling is not your thing :)
Be sure to check out the creations of my fellow DT sisters as they always knock my socks off with the creations they make :)
I can't wait to see what you all create, so get to it! :)


For this I printed the dress-form digi stamp (sorry I don't remember where I found it as a freebie) onto Global Views dp by Deja Views and popped the dress to give dimension, boarder is a cb folder,and the beautiful handmade butterfly is from Leah's etsy shop HERE (she does custom orders!) and then i added lots of rhinestones for my bling. :) I have not added a sentiment because I like to have cards that can be used for every day letters.

4 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Rose you did a lovely tasteful job with the bling. See it wasn't that hard. LOL Darling! Hugs, D

Linda said...

Oh my this is such a BEAUTIFUL card...love the way you have used all the bling in a very subtle way!!

KimS said...

Great card!!!! Love the dress and the butterfly!!!

Quirky said...

I love the dress :) And I think you did absolutely great on the blings! :D