Saturday, September 19, 2009

Get Sketchy #6 & 365 Cards Day 146

365 Cards : "Mirror Me" Pam said - Here's your challenge for today:
Create symmetry on your card. The only thing that does not have to be symmetrical is the sentiment.
Get Sketchy: Sketch #6
*** I want to go on record as saying "Bree is NUTS!!!" LOL She gave us the Bonus Challenge of NOT using ANY patterned paper!!! Well I tried for 30 mins not to and still get my card to work, but as you can see I gave up and pulled out the pattern paper :0)

paper is dcwv green stack, owls are stickers,k&co rhinestones,

10 comments:

Bree said...

bwah ha ha ha. You made me laugh so hard...lol

fabulous card, I love it, and you got extra points for making me fall out of my chair.

Hugs,

ANd thanks for playing with us at GS!

Angèle said...

Your card is so cute! I love the owls, leaves, papers and nature theme! Great job!

Linda said...

What an awesome card, Rose!!!
Love those little owls...who makes them??

Saskia said...

Great card!!!!!!!!

Saskia :)

jacque4u2c said...

You rocked this - it looks great!

tiffguam said...

Your card is DARLING!

Liszha said...

I know! What was she thinking? I was the DT member shouting that!
Love your card though. The owls are cute!
Lisette

~amy~ said...

I seriously LOL'd when I saw your name and your comment on the Get Sketchy blog...LOL. You did a magnficent job on the sketchy...you rebel you. Hey, who makes those sweet owlie stickers??!!!

Laurel said...

Adorable!

Dora said...

Love the no pp story, it wasn't easy! But thisone is lively.
thnc for playing!