Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Crafty Creations Challenge "Leaves/Autumn"

Well this is my last week of being the Guest Designer and I have had a blast :0)
I want to thank Deena so much for having me this month and all the awesome DT girls for their kind words.

This week the challenge is "Leaves / Autumn" That "leaves" a lot of options for your creations!
I am looking forward to seeing what you all create :0) so hop on over to Crafty Creations and check out the fantastic items made by the DT and get to work on your entry!!
paper is dcwv indian summer, sentiment is computer generated, su oval and scallop oval punch, leaves are cut from cricut wild card cart

9 comments:

Saskia said...

Beautiful card for the challenge!!

Thanks for being our Guest Designer!!!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

Quirky said...

lovely autumn colours :)

Hope Jacare said...

Georgeous card - fab colours - been so lovely having you with us this month - thanks Rose! Cheers Claire x

Jessica said...

Hi Rose this is lovely and bright! I've got some neglected dies sitting in a draw that I might pull out for this challenge! Ill pop over and have a look xx

jennruggeri75 said...

I am just in love with this card! Thanks so much for joining us this past month!

Linda said...

This is such a beautiful card...I love that touch of blue..it really makes the leaves pop!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Rose I love all of the colors...beautiful

Ali Manning said...

This is such a gorgeous card, Rose. The colors are so rich and I love the texture you created. Thanks for being an awesome Guest Designer!

shelly said...

its been fun having ya g/ding at ccc rose :)
for some reason this is one of my FAVORITE cards of yours ;)
awesome job on my challenge for this week :)