Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Crafty Creations Challeges Guest Designer Spot :)

Well I was blown away when I received an Email from Deena over at CCC asking me to be the Guest Designer for Sept!! They are some FUN challenges so I hope you join us :)

The challenge this week is "Embossing" You can use dry or heat embossing the choice is yours.

You can even use both (as I have!) Please hop on over and see what the fab DT has created for this challenge. CCC is a new challenge blog to me and I must say that they have one awesome DT!! OK on to my card ;)

paper: dcwv indian summer, cb: autumn type, su!: buttons, ms: leaf stamp (found it at big lots for 50 cents!!) i colored the leaves with prismacolor watercolor pencils and wet embossed just the veins with clear embossing powder to make them pop, the words autumn blessings on the dry embossing are also wet embossed with clear powder.

Looking forward to seeing what you all create :) so go get to it! lol

10 comments:

Bohemian Gypsy said...

Gosh Rose this is so pretty. Love the colour tones you have used. I certainly will have to keep my eyes open for the paper stack now lol. Congrats on making the guest designer spot Rose.
Hugs
Michelle

DonnaMundinger said...

Beautiful Rose! Congrats on the guest DT position. Just love this! xxD

Linda said...

Congrats on the guest designer assignment for CCC!!
This is a fabulous fall card, Rose....love those leaves!! My Big Lots didn't get this stamp. 8(

KimS said...

Congrats on the guest designer spot...I will make sure to check it out. Love this card. What a great idea with wet embossing the veins on the leaves.

Justine said...

So glad you left me a wonderful comment today so that I could come and check out your wonderful creations. You have a great style. This leaf card is fantastic

Margie said...

Oh, Rose that is beautiful! Love the colors. Congrats on the guess designer gig!

shelly said...

love this one rose.. super job with the embossing your leaves are perfect! i love fall and the leaves :) woo hoo to you for being guest designer on CCC :)

Saskia said...

Hello Rose,

I'm so happy that you are our Guest Designer for this month at Crafty Creations!! Thanks for sharing your beautiful work!!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

Hope Jacare said...

You have lots of beautiful projects! So glad to have you as Guest DT member at Crafty Creations! Cheers Claire x

acreativeneed said...

Absolutely wonderful card Rose!! Lovely embossing, those leaves are gorgeous! I am so happy you have joined us as Guest Designer this month!!!
smiles,Deena