Saturday, September 19, 2009

365 Cards Days 134, 141, 143, 148, & 151

Day 134: "Super Sketchy Sunday"

Day 141: "Super Sketchy Sunday" (it looks better IRL!!)

Day 143: "Keep it to Yourself : Sympathy" This Keep it to Yourself challenge is to create a Sympathy card. It's difficult to convey the message without putting the sentiment on the front, but that's what I'm asking you to do. HOWEVER, the message CAN be on the inside. The idea is to create an appropriate card for this type of situation, which is often difficult anyway. Day 148: "Super Sketchy Sunday" (sorry Pam this is as close to the sketch as i could come after an hour of trying :-(Day 151: "A Certain Sentiment" Today's challenge is to use this sentiment on your card: "You can do it"

Sorry I don't have time to tell what all was used to make these. If there is something you want to know just leave me a comment and I will let you know :0)

My husband went on an all day motorcycle ride so I did what any crafty addict would do.... made cards like a mad woman!!! I got 9 made and 8 of them are for past challenges on 365 Cards that I needed to make :0)
So...... now I only have 7 more to make and I will be all caught up !! :0)

And a HUGE YAHOO!!! I now have ALL the cards made for the church fundraiser !!! Now I just need to decorate the box I bought from M's to hold the cards :0)

4 comments:

Maria Matter said...

whoa, you are a mad card-making woman!! These are wonderful Rose! yay for getting caught up!
Blessings, Maria

Linda said...

WAY TO GO GIRLIE!!!!!!!!!!
Fabulous cards!! 8)

Bohemian Gypsy said...

These are all amazing Rose but the second last one has amazing designer paper can I ask what brand it is please? It is beautiful!!
Hugs
Michelle

Terry Oulboub said...

Good for you Rose - your cards are quite lovely! They will surely bring joy to those receiving them. I remember seeing your blog and noticing you are in Visalia. When I was young and married the first time, we were stationed in Lemoore and Visalia was our way of going to "town" because it was so much larger than the surrounding places. I am from San Francisco, so you can imagine what living in little Lemoore was like. I'll have to visit there before the fog rolls in (if I can). Have a great weekend and thanks for the cards and taking me down memory lane. :)