Saturday, September 5, 2009

365 Cards Days 131 & 149

I am slowly catching up on the days I missed and now have only 15 left to make up!!
Day 131: "Ad Inspired" We were to use this ad to inspire our card.
I am sure others had the same idea for their card but what else is one to think of when it is Dr Seuss and there are fish in the photo!! LOL

Day 149: "Try a Technique: Sponging" Well I made this on at a SU! card class a few weeks back,and it was the first time I used a sponge to ink so I think it counts as good for the challenge on 365!! :)

6 comments:

Linda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda said...

What a cute fishy card, Rose!! I probably have read that book 50 times to my boys when they were going up.

What a beautiful blue and brown card....love that bird stamp and your layout is very lovely!!

Yeah two more done. 8)

Rosemary said...

These are two different and yet each uniquely adorable cards - I love the ad inspired card, I started doing that myself - looking to see what caught my eye and then seeing if I could intepret it into a project. Then there is your elegant and sweet sponged card. So lovely!

You really have a great eye for color and themes.

Laurel said...

Wow, I love your fish card! Perfect!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Awesome.. you are so darn creative... I love them both

Maria Matter said...

well, your Dr Suess card :) is adorable!!!!

And your sponged card is gorgeous!!!

Great job on both!!!
Blessings, Maria