Tuesday, September 29, 2009

365 Cards Day 213 "In Pieces"

Well first let me show you the awesome goodies I received from Gloria for being chosen for her RAK :0) I have all sorts of cards in my head that I want to make with them!!(the spool is black paper fringe, so now I am ready if Pam has us use fringe again!) She even sent me a "Gloria Original" card ;0)


Now for today's card:


"In Pieces" Pam gave us a digi stamp to use and at first I was going to use the face on a moon over the pumpkin. Then Pam let us know that we did not have to use all the pieces, good thing as let me tell you the face on the moon did not look good at all LOL Then I saw Gloria's card for the day and came up with this.
I am dedicating this to "Gloria the Rebel" ;0)

paper is dcwv indian summer, su oval and scallop oval punch, ms arch lattice punch, sentiment is computer generated.

18 comments:

CAR said...

Rose, I love this card, and, as always, I love your sense of humor. I also wanted you to know that Pam is out of control in her workroom. I am too busy with the kiddies to rein her in. sigh.

Gloria Stengel said...

I laughed until I fell out of my chair. That's a perfect card...for both of us!

Linda said...

What lovely pumpkins.....I really like the purple one!!!

Esther said...

What a super cute card ---- love the humor!

Sherry said...

Rose, this is just too cute and glad I could help you with the printing problem.

Robyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robyn said...

I love your card! Please check out mine:
http://jerzgirl4ever.blogspot.com/2009/09/dare-to-be-different.html
You'll get a good laugh! ;o) (I even used dcwv indian summer paper!)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I absolutely "love" this.... so so adorable...

Chrissie said...

Wonderful card Rose!

Kim said...

Hilarious! LOVE it! You guys are awesome and so funny! :)

Jenny S. (UK) said...

Beautiful card.

~amy~ said...

LOVE it Rose...you crack me up...your card is perfect!

Quirky said...

wow...lovely RAK :)
and next time i'm a rebel, I'm going to dedicate it to both you and Gloria...HEHEHEHEHEHEHE

MicheleV said...

Rose your card is great!

shelly said...

YOU ooze rebel girl! lol i adore this card im definetly lifting this for a challenge im doing today!

Maria Matter said...

oh what fun Rose! I love this rogue pumpkin and that sentiment! Beautiful!
Blessings, Maria

Pam said...

Rose, it's gorgeous - you really did a wonderful job with the pumpkin image!