Friday, September 25, 2009

365 Cards Day 209 "It's a Jungle Out There"

365 Cards Day 209: "It's a Jungle Out There"
Or on your card, at least. Give your card a jungle theme - that's all there is to it.


when i got finished making my card i realized i had my wrong glasses on, no wonder i couldn't see what i was doing! thought i was just tired LOL :0)

cricut cuts are from animal kingdom cart, ms branch punch, bloom for the mane is from paper blooms (link at top of page) thanks shelly for letting me lift the idea of the mane. that's why your my mentor! :0)

10 comments:

Maria Matter said...

omgosh Rose, this is wonderful!!! I would have never thought to use a bloom for a mane! Gosh, I'll have to give that a try!

my blog will have to read..CASe-ing Rose casing Shelly! lol
It surely makes for an amazing card!
blessings, Maria

Sherry said...

Rose, this is such a cute card even if you had the wrong glasses on and I love how you did the lions mane.

Danni said...

Love, love, love this!!

Enfys said...

This is amazing Rose, that little mane is inspired.
hugs
En x

shelly said...

oh this is soooooo cute! and i LOVE that b/g paper.. what brand is it? i want it now.. oh and hey guess what i did .. stamped some stuff for someone ;) woo hoo me.. now lets see how long it takes my forgetful booty to get it in the mail ;) lol
ok im gonna get my BBTB thingy done then ill comment on all your other postings ive neglected .
ttyl :) shelly

Linda said...

Oh my gosh this is just the cutest idea ever!!! What an adorable little lion in the jungle!! 8)

Saskia said...

Wow.... lovely card!!!

Saskia :)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love the mane.. how cute....

Hope Jacare said...

Great card Rose - the lion is fantastic! Cheers Claire x

MicheleV said...

You card is so stinkin' cute - I love the mane!