Sunday, September 20, 2009

365 Cards Day 204 "Super Sketchy Sunday"

365 Cards Day 204: "Super Sketchy Sunday"
Well Pam has given us another awesome sketch!! **how does she keep doing it week after week?!**
I thought it fitting to use the sketch for the box top that will hold the cards for the church fundraiser as 19 out of the 24 were made for challenges on 365 Cards :0)
*if it doesn't count Pam let me know and I will make a card* ;0)
the sides are covered with the same blue paper that is under the verse.
paper is K&co, verse is from Squigglefly (i modified it), flourishes are from cricut storybook cart, and the handmade flowers and butterfly are from Paper Blooms :0)

14 comments:

Shelia said...

Beautiful card, beautiful verse.

~amy~ said...

excellent Rose...love the paper blooms!

Danni said...

Beautiful!

Cheri said...

It is a beautiful verse and the flowers you used were perfect with the background paper!

Sherry said...

Rose, this is beautiful and how sweet of you to make the gift for your church.

Bohemian Gypsy said...

Beautiful Rose, just beautiful!!
Hugs
Michelle

Donna said...

Lovely! and would be perfect as a card also.

itsabrt said...

Lovely card! Beth

TesaB said...

It's beautiful! Wonderful corchet flowers!!

Linda said...

This turned out fabulous!!! It is an awesome box for your wonderful cards!!

magicwanda said...

Hi Miss Rose.....
I really love this one I love the flowers!
And I think I will take my time on the calendar pages just for you !!!!
L_O_L
Great card as always
Big Hug Wanda

kristie sessions said...

i have always loved this quote. just beautiful. lovely take on the sketch!

Gloria Stengel said...

Stunning! And such a good cause! I hope that many are blessed by your gift! This is perfect for the sketch. I love when you gals make something OTHER than a card with the challenges! As you know...that's being a rebel! Gotta love that!

Pam said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the sketch, Rose - you did an amazing job with it!