Thursday, September 17, 2009

365 Cards Day 201 " One, Two, Buckle my Shoe"

The challenge on 365 Cards today is "One, Two, Buckle my Shoe"
And that's all there is to it - any shoe will do as long as it's on your card.

sassafras paper, shoes cut from cricut paper dolls cart, cb birds n swirls embossing folder, pearls.

Hey Shelly look I used my Cricut!!! LOL :0) now get off my back! ;0)

Another one made for our church fundraiser!! Thanks for the challenges Pam as it is sure helping me come up with a variety of cards for the box of cards I'm making to be raffled off :0)

19 comments:

~amy~ said...

darling....sooooo cute Rose!

Carolyn V said...

A-flippin-dorable! Great card, great colours, great fun!

Sherry said...

Fabulous card Rose and you are like me I have had my Cricut about a year now and I think I have used it 3 times maybe 4. I know My Bad.

Jaggs said...

Oh how cute. Makes me smile.

Bohemian Gypsy said...

Have you been slacking off on using your Cricut Rose lol? Me too!!!! Very cute card today girl I love the sassafras paper!
Hugs
Michelle

Karen Wilson said...

This is so cute! Love the embossing and those shoes are adorable!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I wondered where all those gorgeous cards were going. Just adorable Rose.

~JulieH~ said...

Oh what an adorable card! I love it!
Juliexx

DonnaMundinger said...

this is just the sweetest Rose! Love the embossed background and the baby shoes are the cutest! xxD

Linda said...

The baby shoes are adorable....love the little hearts!!
Beautiful card, Rose!! :)

Shelia said...

This is just the sweetest little baby card. I love it.

Jenny S. (UK) said...

Just too cute.

Leah said...

Super cute, baby shoes are the sweetest:)

Cardcrazy said...

This is so cute! Love the embossed background! ~~Pam

Mojo Hugs said...

Oh wow - lovely card

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

oh my this is the cutest card, I luv the dp and the colors..sweeet!

enjoy *~*

Quirky said...

Ooooh...cute cute baby shoes!
hehe...love the embossed background..

:)

Saskia said...

Ooooh.... so cute! Lovely card!

Saskia :)

fabricbutterfly said...

Awwwww how sweet is this!!! you did a great job! and you used your cricut, good girl.