Wednesday, September 16, 2009

365 Cards Day 200 "It's What's Inside That Counts" & 2 others

365 Cards: "It's What's Inside That Counts" The inside of your card, that is...
Here's the theme: I Miss You
On the inside of the card, there should be a message with those words or something similar.
On the front of the card, there should be an image that adequately conveys that message without a sentiment on the outside.
Penny's Challenge "Scallops" Anything scalloped!! Anything with a scalloped border, or scalloped edge. Or a scallop somewhere on your project is fine too!
Crafty Creations #33 " Coffee or Tea"
Hey just because I'm the guest designer this month doesn't mean I can't play along also!! Gloria is teaching me well !!! LOL

paper - k&co, digi from squigglefly ,colored with prismacolors, kaiser pearls, ms bfly, su! scallop punch, beautiful handmade bloom is from paper blooms :0)

can you believe we are already on day 200 on 365 cards?! the year is zooming by!!

23 comments:

Penny D. said...

oh! What a beautiful card, the papers are gorgeous!!!

Chrissie said...

Beautiful card, super duper colours.
Chrissie

Saskia said...

Another great card!!! Thanks!! :)

Saskia

Sherry said...

Perfect card for this challenge. I love a good cup of tea or coffee.

Alison (Groovycrafter) said...

what gorgeous papers and lovely image.
Thanks for joining us this week at Penny's challenges.
Hugs Alison.xx

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Rose, this would have to be one of my favorites.. I so love it.. I tried to find the digi but couldn't... I love everything about this.. and the sentiment is so awesome.

Carolyn V said...

This is great, Rose. So lovely - and perfect for the challenge. :D

Shelia said...

I love everything about this one. So pretty.

Jaggs said...

Rose that is a beautiful card. I just love the treatment you did with the edges. I have been trying to figure that one out in my software.

Leah said...

Another beauty Rose! Sheesh, I have a hard time keeping up with all your posts! Love them:)

Bohemian Gypsy said...

Another gorgeous one Rose. The papers are divine girl.
Hugs
Michelle

acreativeneed said...

Another lovely card for the challenge!! I think its great that you played along!! Love it!!
smiles,Deena

Jenny S. (UK) said...

Love it, gorgeous colours and the idea is super.

fabricbutterfly said...

Brilliant and Beautiful, great job!!!

chercroppin said...

This is so pretty Rose! Love those gorgeous colors, the shading, that sweet lil butterfly, pearls and flower! Oh, and I have that same digi-image! Great job using scallops!

Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's Challenges, and we hope to see more of your creations in the weeks to come!

Linda said...

Very lovely card...very yummy K&Co papers!! I really like the teapot image and the way you have done just a bit of coloring!! :)

shelly said...

awww rose how sweet i miss you too ;) very pretty card i like those corners ) and the paper :)

Mandy - Crafty Angel said...

beautiful work! I love that background paper you have used!!!!!!!!
thanks for joining us at crafty creations this week, hope to see you visit us again soon!

hugs mandyxx

TesaB said...

This is too cute!!!

Cardcrazy said...

Oh, I love this! I love all things tea related! Beautiful card! ~~Pam

DonnaMundinger said...

Really pretty Rose. Love the sentiment. Makes me miss my BFF in MI. Have you done all 200 so far? Holy smokes! FABULOUS! xxD

Hope Jacare said...

Beautiful card - thanks again! Claire x

Pam said...

This is lovely, and such a sweet sentiment!