Sunday, September 13, 2009

365 Cards Day 197 "Super Sketchy Sunday"


Today Pam gave us a sketch that every time I looked at it all I saw was a football!!! Only after seeing Becky's card was I able to move on to another idea!! So thanks Becky :0)

Well I rushed this one and don't care for the out come but as I spent all day working on other cards for a fundraiser at church that is in 2 weeks (I thought I had 4!!) it will have to do :0)

unknown paper, microbeads for the rocks, digi stamp "YUM" from squigglefly colored with prismacolor watercolors

10 comments:

Carolyn V said...

LOL Rose... Becky's card had me laughing out loud (my hubby did, too!) I like your fun little (bad) kitty!

One4Joy said...

well, now how fun is that image??? my kittie would just love this!

So in other words, you blessed others and created like this...girl you are good!!!

Linda said...

LOL I kept seeing a football in this sketch also.
I really like the kitty image that you used....very cute idea to use the microbeads for fish bowl rocks.

Mel M. M. McCarthy said...

SOooooh cute! Love the way that you did the gravel on the bottom of the fish bowl. TOO brilliant!

Maria Matter said...

You're right....football! lol But I like your kitty card and the 'pebbles' on the bottom of the fish bowl!

I hope you get all your fundraiser cards done without too much stress! :)
Blessings, Maria

Leah said...

This card is so great! I love that cat looking in the fishy bowl:)

~amy~ said...

super Fun card Rose!!

KimS said...

What a cute card!!!!!! Looks like your boy Q:)

shelly said...

too cute.. this one really made me smile :)

Gloria Stengel said...

So cute! I love your coloring! Good on you for making cards for church. I just sent 56 cards to Cards for Heroes! I was so happy about that! Many were based on 365 Cards challenges.