Thursday, September 10, 2009

365 Cards Day 194 "Imagine This: Technology"

365 Cards : "Imagine This: Technology"
Pam has given us this challenge:
This could really bring in a nice variety of cards - how does technology inspire you?

I think she has been staying up at night thinking of how to stretch our brains! LOL

Well I HAD to get my card done today as Linda B and I have a personal challenge going !! :)
Now it is 2hrs past my bed time but my card is done for the day, I have my priorities in order!! LOL

I tried coloring 2 digi stamps but Q was "helping" too much so gave up on the coloring as it is very hard to use a pencil while a kitty is grabbing it out of my hand! Q has 2 extra toes on his front paws making him able to use his paws like we use our thumb and fingers :)
cricut machine : is a cut file for design studio, sentiment: computer generated, butterfly's: MS punch, corners & ovals : SU punch

12 comments:

Cardcrazy said...

Very cute card! I like your butterflies and the photo corner! ~~Pam

Bohemian Gypsy said...

Great take on the challenge Rose. I was picturing you having fun colouring with the help of Q, nice image, I adore cats and have two. Love the designer papers you used.
Hugs
Michelle

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I am can't believe you didn't want Q helping you color.

Jenny S. (UK) said...

This is fabulous, great for the challenge, and I understand totally about the pencils and cats. :)

Carolyn V said...

LOL Is he named "Q" after the fun, but pesky, omnipotent being in Star Trek? It would seem to fit.

I like your card, and how you blended the technology part and the creativity part. They really do work together! :D

~amy~ said...

FUN card Rose! Thanks for playing...even though it went past your bedtime :)

Linda said...

You are way funny, Rose!!!! LOL
I have no ideas in my head about this challenge and you already have your card done and it is very cool!!!!

KimS said...

Very creative card!!! I can't believe you didn't let Q color with you...Poor Q :(

Robyn said...

What a great card, Rose! I love how creativity and tech come together!
And I agree - I think Pam did stay up all night thinking of how to stretch our brains! I struggled with this challenge! LOL

Shelia said...

I think my Cricut is my favorite peice of technology. And like the others said, This was a struggle for me. Great card.

Kristen said...

Too funny that Q was helping. I didn't even try on this one yet. It was a stumper...
Way to work the struggle!!! :)

DonnaMundinger said...

this is sooo creative Rose! Boy, the Cricut sure has changed how we craft! Love it! xxD