Saturday, September 5, 2009

365 Cards Day 189: Charming

365 Cards: "Charming" Today's challenge is as simple as it sounds: Add a charm to your card.


I lifted the card Sophie has made for Mackenzie Mae Card Kits (Pam's shop!) with the June card kit. I LOVE Sophie's clean and simple style that is hard for me to create, so I copied her card almost 100% and added the key charm :)
If you have not seen the card kits Pam has for sale you relay need to!! She just released the Sept kit and I sat here drooling over it !!
And just now as I am posting this card my DH came in with my May kit! Yahoo :) I am a happy girl today :)

all but the key charm and flower stamp came in the June card kit :) and I used cb swiss dots to emboss the bottom half of the card.

14 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love the black and white together.. you are just so amazing.. love it

SAM said...

I love the black and white color scheme. Always makes such an elegant card. Beautiful!

Vicky said...

gorgeous card, Rose!! the black and white is such a classic combination and can't be anything but elegant!

TesaB said...

Love the clean design and the beautiful papers. And black and white is always so strikingly elegant. Love your card!

Sherry said...

Love it you little card lifter.

Linda said...

What a fabulous and "charming" card....it is a great lift!!
I see you now have all your 365 Cards for the week done too.

Celeste said...

I love the whole black and white thing! Don't you love the Swiss Dots folder too? Great card.

Carolyn V said...

It's a great card - and I know what you mean about Sophie's clean and simple style... it's not all that simple (at least not when I try to do it) Nice lift, and that charm is perfect!

Shelia said...

Just like that little black dress with pearls, you cant't go wrong. I love it.

Scrapaddict said...

Rose this is an absolute gorgeous card, I love that ribbon!

Chrissie said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful card!
Chrissie

Lost in Paper said...

this is just lovely Rose!!

Jenny Gropp said...

elegant and striking!

Pam said...

Stunning card, Rose, thanks for putting the elements from my kit together so beautifully - and the charm is the perfect touch!