Thursday, September 3, 2009

365 Cards Day 187 "Label It"

365 Cards: "Label It" Today's challenge is to use a label on your card. Any kind will do - when in doubt, pull that one off the can of Campbell's Soup ;) Pam is too funny!!

Stampin' Sisters in Christ: Challenge #2 This week's challenge is to make a card for your hubby/SO, (or if you're not married or dating, than for another person you care for) and give it to that person before the challenge ends this Saturday, 5th at 11:59 p.m. GMT.

Moving Along with the Times: Challenge #11 Clare C's sketch she would love to see some stitching on your cards. But don't panic you don't have to use real stitching...... faux stitching can be used too.



I will give this to my DH today :) and yes I have a man that likes cards with flowers and butterfly's! well any card I make he likes, lucky me :)
paper: k&co, cricut carts: george/circle, home decor/ heart @ 3" popped on shadow cut, ms:butterfly punch, pearls, and two of Leah's beautiful handmade blooms with a pearl heart added (link to her shop is at the top left of my page :)

24 comments:

Celeste said...

Great card, girl. Love the sayings and especially the flowers. Hubby will love it!

thread-bare said...

Fab card & I love the crocheted flower. Thanks for joining in with the challenge over at MAWTT this week xx Clare x

Gloria Stengel said...

oh wow Rose! My heart went pitter pat! This is stunning! I also have some of those metal label things...another product I hoard. LOL This is stunning my sister, just stunning!

Kristine said...

This is so beautiful! That unique heart is so exquisite and interesting!! :) LOVE THIS! Great job on all the challenges. I am so glad I found your wonderful blog! :) Thanks so much for joining us over at Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenges this week!

Find blessings in the little things today! xXx Kristine

fabricbutterfly said...

Oh Rose, just stunning, the heart is wonderful!! such a great job, your husband will be thrilled!!! lucky man.

Chrissie said...

Great card Rose!
Chrissie

~amy~ said...

It seems that Gloria and I hoard the same things...Rose, this is absolutely gorgeous!!! Your hubster's is going to LOVE it!

jacque4u2c said...

You really did an outstanding job on this!

One4Joy said...

this is luscious, Rose! Love the label and all the challenges this card fits...the vintage paper is so pretty.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love your card, and yes, you are very blessed to have a good hubby...

Bohemian Gypsy said...

This is gorgeous Rose, you did a fantastic job on your card today I love it a lot. Home Decor is on my wish list and if I use nothing else but the heart I will be happy.
Hugs
Michelle

Leah said...

Just lovely! Love the colors and all the butterflies.

Maria Matter said...

wow, that's gorgeous Rose! I love the papers and that heart...wow!
Blessings, Maria

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so beautiful and elegant!! I love the color, combination of dp, that heart, and the butterflies!!

Shelia said...

Hearts and butterflies, how can you beat that. Beautiful card.

beckynoelle said...

Very pretty!!! Love the papers and the heart bunches :)

lucky girl, my husband is less fun about accepting girly things lol, i made my first quilt a week or two ago and proudly brought it out to show to him, his only comment? "um, it's very pink..." lol

raindropecho said...

How beautiful is this! Love the colors you've put together; this is perfect!

acreativeneed said...

Rose this is gorgeous!! Who wouldn't love it???
smiles,Deena

Linda said...

What a fabulous card..... I really like that heart!!!
Look at you girl.....already have the card for the day done. 8)
I didn't get any cards done today. :(

Anesha said...

Stunning card, love the papers you used. Your two cats are adorable. ANesha

Cardcrazy said...

Beautiful card! I love the paper you used and the splash of red with the heart and flower...gorgeous! ~~Pam

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is amazing, I love the papers you have used. Thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT Hazelxox

Laurel said...

Wow, such a beautiful card!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Yowser! I love your card! It is truly a work of art.

From one cat lover to another: Thanks for playing in our challenge at Stampin' Sisters in Christ. We hope you'll join us again!