Saturday, September 5, 2009

365 Cards Day 139 & 2 others :)

365 Cards: "Try a Technique" The specifics: Use the paper piercing technique to create a pattern on your card.
Limelight: "Sketch #29 DOTS" Use this sketch and have lots of dots on your card. Thanks Ann for pointing me to this challenge blog :) Ann makes some fantastic cards so be sure to click on her name and give her some love :)
Our Creative Corner: "Stars & Stripes Forever" Include both stars and stripes in your design.



Oh my this is the second card I have made today without any inking! LOL will fix that on the next one!! :) Not my usual style of card but will do for a young ones birthday and it gets me one day closer to completing all the days I missed on 365 when I was without mojo :)

paper: ac celebration, stamps: fiskars, rain dots and paper piercing

just noticed i forgot to add the sketch!! lol it's there now :)

13 comments:

Linda said...

Way to go girl....getting lots of challenges on this one card!!
It is bright and cheerful and would be perfect for a childs birthday....very cute layout!!

Linda said...

OMG I didn't realize you lost your Mojo.....hey look under that stack of paper over there in the corner....I bet you will find it. LOL

Dana Grothaus said...

This is such a great card and I love how you outlined the stars with piercing! So clever! Thanks for playing along with us this week!

Mrs B said...

Oh, super cute card!!!! I just LOVE the bright colors!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the OCC!
CindyB

the funkie junkie said...

What a happy card. All the bright primary colors brought a smile to my face. And I like the way you framed the corners with more star paper. Nice job on this week's OCC challenge!!

Lori said...

I just love these papers, and I love what your piercing adds to them! This is so super cute. Thanks so much for playing!

Melissa said...

Thanks for reminding me I need to do more piercing! Thanks for playing with us at the OCC!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Rose, that is just so cute. I love the corners..

Cat said...

What a fun card! Love the colors!

Jolanda said...

Great card. Love the bight colors. And a great way to show that not much is needed to make a great card! Well done!

Jenny Gropp said...

Rose -- Bright and FUN! This will bring a smile from anyone! I love those corners too! Thanks for playing along with the OCC challenge!!!

Rosemary said...

I think this card is great - I love the vibrancy of the colors and the little touches like the page pebbles on the right side!

Mandy said...

LOVE this! So bright and happy! And great polka dots to boot. :) I'll be featuring your cute card on my blog tomorrow! Thanks for playing along!