Sunday, August 9, 2009

Two New Challenge Blogs!! (well they are to me)

My wonderful friend Michelle pointed me to a new challenge blog There's Magic In The Air Be sure to check it out as this cute little digi is a freebie and also they are giving away some awesome blog candy.

My super talented friend that puts up with all my craziness Shelly is now on the DT for Crafty Creations!!

TMITA: It's a Celebration must use Orson (he's the cute monkey!)
Crafty Creations: Buttons

AC Paper: celebration (perfect for TMITA huh?) i colored Orson with Prisma pencils and embossed the frosting with iridescent powder, the butterfly is one of Leah's handmade beauties you can see more HERE.

6 comments:

Nilla said...

Lovely card and your colored Orson so well! Hugs Nilla

magicwanda said...

Hi Rose how bright and cute this is...great card as always
Big Hugs Wanda

Nina said...

I love that you embossed the icing!! it's one of my fav techniques!! and certainly celebration pp!! NICE little handmade butterfly too!! thanks for playing along! great card!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh I love the paper. And he is just the cutest little monkey... great coloring

acreativeneed said...

Hi Rose, this is such a cute and cheerful card! I'm so glad you played in the crafty Creations challenge and hope to see you again soon!!
smiles,Deena

Fran, said...

Rose, very cute card. It's a smilie!
Cheers