Wednesday, August 26, 2009

PaperBlooms 8/26

Thanks to all that joined us for our last challenge and be sure to go over to PaperBlooms and see if you were choosen as the featured artist for your cration :-)
The next featured artist will not only get their profect featured on the blog but Leah will send them a sampling of some of the beautiful blooms she hand makes!

The challenge this week on PaperBlooms is to use a flower for something other than a flower.
*Remember you don't need to have any Paper Blooms to play along, but we'd love to see them if you do!*

I hope you all join us this week as it is a very fun challenge :)


paper: dcwv green stack
su! : corner punch
cb : swiss dots folder
sentiment: computer generated
and the beautiful hand made blooms are from leah's shop HERE

6 comments:

Scrapaddict said...

Rose, this is beautiful, I will have to take another look at my green stack paper, a neighbor gave it to me and I was not fond of it.

Quirky said...

Oh my goodness, I super love your card!

Lena said...

I beg to differ!!! your cards are amazing!

Christi said...

Rose! I love how this turned out! It is amazing! Great Job!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

That is just to cute Rose

Deb said...

Rose - love your take on the hot air balloons!! So creative.