Saturday, August 29, 2009

OCC Challenge 8/29

How awesome is it that Jennifer asked me to be the GD for Our Creative Corner? I must admit that this is a new challenge blog to me so I quickly checked it out and think it will become one of my weekly regulars!! :)
This weeks challenge is a sketch (you know i love sketches!) and it is also to be a "pull-out" card. How fun!!
paper: prisma - first blush
copper embossed with cb textile folder
stamp: anna griffin
sentiment: su!
handmade bloom: PaperBlooms :)

9 comments:

Carolyn said...

Rose, this is gorgeous...I haven't tried any metal yet.

Laurel said...

Gorgeous, I saw that you were GD, congrats to you!!!

Maria Matter said...

Wowza Rose, this is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!
Congrats on the GDT...you rocked it lady!!!!

Blessings, Maria

KimS said...

WOW!! This card is just GORGEOUS!!! Love everything about it!!

raindropecho said...

Oooh this is impressive! What a great job on the embossing, and congrats on being GD!

Bohemian Gypsy said...

This is lovely Rose. Love the opper embossing. Congrats on your guest designer spot too, lol.
Hugs
Michelle

Denise said...

WOW! This is BEAUTIFUL! Embossing the metal was a perfect detail - so stunning!

Sweet Momiji said...

This is gorgeous!! I love how elegant it is ! I can see why you were Guest Designer!! Congratulations!!

Hugs!!
Hollie

Linda said...

I really love the way the copper looks in the embossing folder....this is really a stunning card, Rose!!
I need to use my metals more.

LOL you are so funny!!! I have been working on cards the last couple of days but just haven't taken time to post them up. But I will have to post them all up tomorrow for sure. 8) I usually stay up late working on cards....sort of like I get my second wind at about 10 pm and then go strong for several hours. This week I had to work a couple of days so I am waaaayyy behind.