Friday, August 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Wise One & Award to Pass On :)

Get Sketchy :Sketch #3
Bitten By the Bug: Wild Card Owl Challenge
**I am adding the inside as I am sure I have a challenge on 365 Cards that calls for the inside to be done also that I need to make up!! if you know what day that was please let me know as I have looked and looked and can not find it. Thanks :)





paper and bling: k&co

owl cut @ 3" from cricut wild card cart

sentiment: computer generated

raindots & copper stickles

handmade butterfly: PaperBlooms Etsy shop :) Leah does custom orders!!!


The ever so talented and super sweet Maria @ Joyful Stamper has blessed me with this award!
I could think of no better reason to be recognized other than exalting our Lord and Savior!!


I am going to pass it on to others that exalt Christ on their blog.

Leah @ PaperBloosoms

Wanda @ my happy place

Sandy @ sandy from ukiah

Gloria @ Scraps of Life

Deb @ BeeBug Creations

Regina @ Hand to Paper

Thanks for being my online Sisters in Christ :)

19 comments:

Leah said...

Thank you Rose! I have been so blessed to meet several fellow sisters in Christ through this crazy land of blogging:) I love your owl, that paper is super yummy:)

scrapperjulia said...

I love your owl card. I love how you made him out of patterned paper, great card!

Bohemian Gypsy said...

This is one hell of a cute owl Rose and I have seen so many of them lately on that challenge blog so I really have to put Wild Card cartridge onto my wish list. I love the papers you used on your card they are to die for Rose. Lovely job!!
Hugs
Michelle

Gloria Stengel said...

That card is stuning! WOW!

Thanks for the award! That's a special one!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Rose, thank you for thinking of me....what an awesome award.. and I love your owl...

Angèle said...

WOW I love your owl! Great take on the sketch!

magicwanda said...

Hi Rose
Thank you so much for thinking of me ...God has truely blessed me
with Great Friends !
I will cherish this one...
I love this card the papers and that owl!
Big Hugs Wanda

Carolyn said...

Owl is too, too cute. Love it.

Liszha said...

Sometimes I see a card from which I wished I had made it. This is one of them.
Absolutely fabulous!
Thanks for giving our sketch a try!
Hugs,
Lisette

Bree said...

ok.. everybody has to know I love Owls by now.. thats why you made the cutest owly card ever, right?

Just totally in love with it.
Thanks for playing GETSKETCHY!

Quirky said...

that owl is so cute! :)

KimS said...

Very pretty card! I love the paper you used!

~amy~ said...

rose....are you kidding me?? This is absolutely delish...you know how much I love owls!!! Great job my dear! Thanks for joining us over at Get Sketchy!

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh so sweet Rose! LOVE the paper you chose. Great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us! xxD

Regina Easter said...

thank you so very much for the award..may God bless you and your family...your owl card is amazing..hugs

Dora said...

This is so lovely! That owl is amazing! thnx for playing!

Jenny S. (UK) said...

Oh! my!! I am in love with your cute owl, what a cutey. Love the paper you've used. Fabulous card.

Deanne K said...

What a cute owl - I love how creative your card is!

Chris P's Miniatures and more said...

I am blessed by your blog. I don't do scrapebooking but do some on computer. I had a lot of scrapbook templtes but they are all gone and had to start over. Any way i just statred my blog on mimiatures and I hope to encourage folks when they stop by for visit. Many bleesings to you Rose! Jesus is Lord!