Wednesday, August 26, 2009

365 Cards Days 177, 178, & 179

I have been slacking!!! Time to catch up for the week now :)

Day 177: Monogram Monday
we are to include a monogram of some sort on our card.

"L" is cut from my Cricut Cursive 101 cart, paper is K&co, cardstock embossed wit sizzix damask folder, pearls.

Day 178: Back to School

I have had this die cut for over 10 years! about time to use it wouldn't you say? LOL

paper: unknown, diecut: unknown, blooms are handmade by Leah at PaperBlooms Esty shop HERE

Day 179: Checkerboard Background
That should be the background pattern on your card. Use paper with a checkerboard background or create a checkerboard yourself.

More items from long long ago!!

paper and diecut: unknown, su! corner punch embossed with cb swiss dots.

Now I am itching to use some of the awesome papers and items that just came in the June card kit I ordered form Pam's shop HERE . Hope the next challenge allows that :)

If you have not seen the card kits Pam has for sale you should go now and check them out! I have never bought kits that were put together before but after seeing all the fantastic cards that were made using the kit I had to have it! *I will be lifting the samples made by the fantastic DT on 365 cards!! :)

8 comments:

MicheleV said...

You have been busy - love all 3 cards especially the ants!

fabricbutterfly said...

Oh Rose, Rose, you have done some awsome cards, they are all just wonderful!!!!!!! nice job at playing catch-up, thanks for sharing all of them.

Bohemian Gypsy said...

Rose you did an awesome job on all your catch up cards. I love each one of them. I love the ants lol.
Hugs
Michelle

Laurel said...

Love these! I especially love the ant card, so cute!

One4Joy said...

yep, the ant picnic is fun, fun, fun! clever use of the challenge, Rose!

Elise said...

Hi ROSE! Wow, girl: you are such a prolific card making goddess! Great stuff here, darlin'! I hope you have been having a fabulous summer, sweet thing! Glad to see you have been crafty as ever! Yipee!

Scrapaddict said...

Very nice cards, Miss Rose! I had to show all my office mates your ant card and they all agree - just too cute!

Gloria Stengel said...

Very nicely done! I also have the school days die cut in my stash! LOL It's fun to pull out that old stuff and give it new life. I am asked by newbies all the time where I got such and such and have to tell them it's WAY old and no longer in stores. LOL