Saturday, August 29, 2009

365 Cards Day 182: Sporty Saturday

This is what Pam had to say about today's challenge on 365 Cards: I think we're long overdue for a challenge with a sports theme, don't you agree? (sorry Pam I don't agree lol)
The specifics: Use a ball on your card - baseball, soccer, basketball, tennis, golf, or volleyball.Don't have a stamp, sticker, or patterned paper to use? You can always make one ;)
well my furbaby Q liked this challenge as he kept trying to take my ball stamp and layered sticker ball away and play with them! LOL

paper: dcwv travel stack, stickers: me and my big ideas (i layered 2 boys and 3 balls) cb: birds call for grass, baseball stamp stamped on white and cut out.

well had to hit the store in order to do this challenge :) and came out with the new dcwv indian summer fall stacks (dh MADE me get them!) it is true he picks out more items then i do in j's and m's!! not that i am complaining it's just getting pretty crowed in my craft area :)

hope you all are having a wonderful weekend :)

8 comments:

Deb said...

What a wonderfully cute card!! Don't you love those Me and My Big Ideas stickers? Nice job on the challenge.

One4Joy said...

this one is charming, Rose! reminds me of my sons in their younger baseball years!

Bohemian Gypsy said...

You did an awesome job today Rose even if you did have to go out and buy the stuff to complete it and believe me if I had a craft store open I would have been there in a heartbeat I tell you lol
Hugs
Michelle

Sherry said...

Rose, wish my husband would help me shop then I could blame some of this on him. Great job on the card today.

Jenny S. (UK) said...

Loving your cute little stick-leg kid what a great card.

KimS said...

CUTE card!!!! Gotta love those furbabies!!!

raindropecho said...

Aww how cute is this card! I've been wanting that new DCWV stack and I just haven't been able to go :( Anyway, great job on this :D

Vicky said...

very cute card, Rose!!