Thursday, August 27, 2009

365 Cards Day 180: "Going Vintage"

Our challenge from Pam today is "Going Vintage" She wants to see a vintage image on our card.
Well as I was deciding what to make I found myself reaching for the items I used to make a card that I can't post until Sat ! Now I don't think it would be right to use it for this challenge so I will go with this one :-( But to be honest I don't like it as well as the one for OCC's challenge so ..... you'll have to come back in two days to see it :-)
Gloria will be so proud of me for learning to following the rules!!! LOL

Enough chatter... on to my card

paper: scrappin' sampler by paper reflections

sizzix: damask folder

sentiment and corners: SU!

11 comments:

fabricbutterfly said...

Oh, another stunner Rose, really pretty, and man did you get this posted quick. I really love it!!!!

~amy~ said...

wowza Rose...stunning beauty of a card...love that dressform!!!

Gloria Stengel said...

Oh my heck! That is amazing! I loooove it! That EF is one I must have now! The dress form is to die for! This is an A+ sister! And I am not proud of you for following the rules. Rules are made to be broken, you know that. They are more of a "guideline"! hee hee Love yas!

Quirky said...

hey, I love this! The dress form is just perfect :)

Chrissie said...

I love your treatment of the dress form, great card.
Chrissie

Leah said...

Great card Rose! Love that vintage image and the distressing just perfect:)

Sherry said...

this is fantastic. love the flower.

Bohemian Gypsy said...

Now chick this is vintage at its best. It is gorgeous Rose and the dress form is perfect.
Hugs
Michelle

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Absolutely gorgeous...

Saskia said...

Beautiful card!!

Saskia :)

Laurel said...

What a great vintage card! Love it!