Friday, August 21, 2009

365 Cards Day 174 "Just Peachy"

Today's challenge on 365 Cards is "Just Peachy" The dominant color on our card should be peach.
BITTEN by the BUG: The challenge for this week was to use the ENVELOPE 2 AND CARD 2 from the WALK IN MY GARDEN cartridge. The DT had to use yellow for their envelopes, not sure if we do or not, so I used yellow just in case :-)

I am half tempted to vote Pam OFF THE ISLAND for this challenge!!
Peach is my mother's favorite color, and each time I visit her and see almost every room done up in peach it makes me want to puke!!
Are you catching on to how much I dislike this color?
So I had one sheet of the dreaded color and finished the challenge like a good girl. *well with A LOT of fussing* lol

Enough of that on with the card.....



paper - unknown

butterfly's - MS punch

stamp - $1 bin @ J's

Think I will send it to my mom, she is sure to love the color!! :-)

12 comments:

Maria Matter said...

Rose, this is gorgeous! I love the peachy color!!!

Blessings, Maria

Scrapaddict said...

Rose, I don't believe a word you say (lol)! This looks as though peach is YOUR favorite color. It is beautiful, I have to go after that stamp tomorrow.

fabricbutterfly said...

You know little Missy, I agree with Maria, and Scrapaddict....your card is gorgeous! I am sorry you don't like peach, but you did a great job, now pat yourself on the back. :)

One4Joy said...

Rose, I so understand your peach dilemma! Peach remind me of my first place after college in the '70's...peach and navy...but your card is lovely and perfect to send to that peach lovin' mom of yours!!!

Celeste said...

I'm not a peach color hater but it is not one of my favorite colors...I lived in a place that had tiles on the bathroom wall that were peach and gray staggered into a bizarre pattern up the wall. Anyway, your cards are great as usual. You can stop puking now. LOL

Quirky said...

Rose dearie, this card is absolutely delish!! Love everything about it :)

Sherry said...

Rose, for disliking the color so much it makes you sick you sure did a great job on this challenge.

Olga said...

Hola Rose es muy linda esta tarjeta,
abrazos
Olga

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Rose. I love everything you did with it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Hugs, Tracey

KimS said...

Even though you hate the color peach...both cards are gorgeous!!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Rose you're making me LOL. I did one of my downstairs bathrooms in peach and it makes me wanna puke too. Worse yet it was the third shade of peach I tried so I gave up! Your card and envie are great though. Thanks for playing along. xxD

Regina Easter said...

wow, very pretty set...i love the peachy color...hugs