Monday, August 17, 2009

365 Cards: Day 170 "Double Duty"

Pam has given us these instructions for today's challenge on 365 Cards :

Today's challenge is called Double Duty because I want you to make a card that doubles as something else.... examples would be a bookmark, a place card, or some sort of pocket card. HOWEVER - NO GIFT CARD HOLDERS OR MONEY HOLDERS!


Well this was one FUN challenge!! and perfect timing as i need to get this gift to my friend tonight, so thanks Pam :)

You can see what's in the bag HERE :)

DCWV Spring Stack, Cricut Home Accents for the apple and Cricut George for the tag, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder and Prima flowers.

Also I want to go on record as saying I have been GOOD and followed ALL rules while Gloria has been away as she instructed me to do. So....... as she is due back tomorrow.......i lifted from her today!! LOL

20 comments:

fabricbutterfly said...

Very clever, and beautiful, love it!

Ella said...

This is super cute!

Vicky said...

rose, i love this!!! and the big clothespin inside is so cute! awesome project!

TesaB said...

What a perfect BEAUTIFUL packaging for that lovely cloths pin. You make gifts with style, honey!

Мързеланче said...

So-so-so cute! Great job!

One4Joy said...

nicely done, Rose! I like the paper sack with the kraft paper, all gussied up! I was in a similar 'need' today.

Ink, paper and BLING! said...

Great job!
R

beckynoelle said...

This is gorgeous! I love apples lol, they make me wish it was fall already :)

Chrissy C said...

Great job! I love that apple cut! I need to use that more often!

Cheryl said...

Oh wow - is this ever cute!!!

Sherry said...

Rose, this is fantastic. Love the apple that you used.

Carolyn V said...

Rose, that's simply gorgeous! I'm sure your friend will love it! :D

Scrapaddict said...

Rose, this is gorgeous, I love the apple!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I am sure she will love it.. don't you just love it when things turn out like that..

Celeste said...

Love the bag, love the clothespin recipe holder! Your friend is one lucky gal!

STAMPING SAM said...

WOW! I'll have to save this idea for the teachers at my school! Of course I'll have to have my daughter do the cut-outs for me, but that's OK! Have a great day!

~amy~ said...

Oh Rose, you are such the 365 Cards rebel....I absolutely LOVE this...I've been on quite the apple kick lately....

Leah said...

This turned out wonderful! Love the cheery colors and it's such a perfect gift:)

Jenny S. (UK) said...

Absolutely brilliant, love it to bits.

Gloria Stengel said...

Super cute! I love the colors and style of your bag. Esp. the flap!!!

Good girl on being good. I'm back now so let it all hang out! ROFL