Saturday, August 15, 2009

365 Cards Day 168 "Touch of Toile"

Well Pam just keeps coming up with the most challenging challenges!!! Today's challenge at 365 Cards is to make a "Tolie" card. "What the heck is that?" was the first thing out of my mouth when I read today's post for the challenge. I was glad to see I was not the only one that had to use Google to find out :) Made me think perhaps I am not as old as my drivers licence claims I am! LOL

OK on to the challenge:

Use toile as the background pattern.

Vicky made the most stunning card so be sure to click her name and take a peek :)

Not the best time of day for taking photos at my place, but you get the idea.

Prima - First Blush paper, SU sentiment, MS butterfly punch, and Kaiser pearls.

Well this is the last day of Art Glitter week and I must say I enjoyed it much more than I thought I would as I don't use glitter.

Now what might Pam have up her sleeve for us next??? :)

9 comments:

Sherry said...

Rose, perfect job on today's challenge and I love the Toile paper you used as well as that butterfly. Just too cute.

Carolyn V said...

Love the texture and colour of that paper! The sentiment is great, too. :D

beckynoelle said...

VERY pretty, and the sentiment goes so well with the background!

I had a tough time picking a sentiment to go with my toile lol

Iona said...

Rose, like you I went to Google because I had no idea what Toile was. What did we do before Google? hehe Ok anyWAY I love your card. It is really pretty no matter the light. Great job g/f!!!

STAMPING SAM said...

Beutiful result to your googling! Love the color and the touch of the butterfly.

Vicky said...

wow! rose, this is gorgeous!!! that paper looks like fabric and the sentiment is the perfect fit!

AUsome mom said...

Gorgeous card Rose! Your butterflies are always just stunning. Great job on the challenge (even though you had to google it:)

Chrissy C said...

I'm with you and on my way to look it up after this....LOL! I'm sure you pulled it off beautifully because the card is beautiful!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Rose, you did an excellent job on this.. It's so soft and elegant looking.