Friday, August 14, 2009

365 Cards Day 167

Today's challenge is "Gift" Card

Today's challenge is all about turning your card into a gift; that is, you will make it look like a beautifully wrapped present.

Personally I only use gift bags as I am not keen on wrapping :) but all in all I am happy with my "wrapped" card.

K&co paper and gems, prima flowers,tag is cut using my Cricut George cart with a computer generated sentiment, and the bow is cut from a template, some "stitching" and I am on track for the week :)

Q is a very happy boy as yesterday he "helped" with glitter and today he "helped" with tiny flowers! LOL

11 comments:

Carolyn V said...

Your 'wrapped' card is charming. Love the colours, and the little flowers. :D

fabricbutterfly said...

Really pretty wrap job, it looks like something i would want to open. :)

Piali said...

Great "wrapped" one!!! Actually in I always wrap my boxes this way.Love the bow.

Chrissy C said...

Perfectly wrapped! I love that bow!

Deb said...

Beautiful gift card!! I really like the bow you made.

Celeste said...

I love this paper you used. Nice "gift" card.

Quirky said...

So Christmassy! :)
Love it :D

Sandy from Ukiah said...

And well you should be pleased.. I love it...

Scrapaddict said...

That paper is just beautiful and your card is "wrapped" perfectly.

magicwanda said...

Hi Rose
I love it ...the colors are great...
Big Hugs Wanda

KimS said...

Love the card (present). Great job on the "stitching". (I left you 2 awards on my blog..I know you already have them :) )