Saturday, August 8, 2009

365 Cards Day 159, 160, & 161 *Catching up!!!

One more day until Art Glitter week over at 365 Cards!!!
Cant wait to see what Pam has in store for us!!

well first let me shout a huge YAHOO!!! it has been too long since i finished all cards for the week before the deadline :-) now i only have 20 more to go and i will be caught up to date. **next time my mojo takes a mini vacation and i sit around and pout about it feel free to smack me and remind me that pouting only makes it last longer**

ok on to the three cards that will round out this week:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
i have had this pic from an ad for years as i think it is so what my babies want to do when mommy and daddy take off for a few days, friends over and party! LOL
kraft paper,SU corner punch embossed with tiny bubbles cb folder, computer generated sentiment

day 160: "Lovely Lace"
sketch #24 from Stamps and Smiles it is one i missed and wanted to use so it is also a "make-up" :-) **hope that's ok with you Dalis lol
Bitten by the Bug: Use the ACCENT #13 ....SNOWFLAKE from the Accents Essentials Cartridge
snowflake cut @ 2 1/2"and popped, unknown paper, lace is hem tape (thanks for the tip Janice )

day 161: "Cool Collage" Today's challenge is all about overloading that card with patterned paper and embellishments. The goal: Don't leave a blank space on your card.
Pile it On: At least 3 Flowers (hope stamped ones count !)

unknown paper, stamp is su! spring song, the beautiful lace that i added ribbon to and the cute butterfly are handmade by leah over at paperblooms :) you can see more of what see makes HERE

18 comments:

stamprgrl said...

omg rose, that cat card is hilarious!!!!!

great take on the Stamps and Smiles sketch and on the Pile It on challenge!

-- dalis

fabricbutterfly said...

Great cards, Rose, I am so glad you are feeling the MOJO again, Don't pout!!! and don't leave us again, we need you, and your furbabies. I love the cat card, just wonderful.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

ROFL your cat card is just toooooo cute. I love them all. I did I miss that you were missing your MOJO? Must have been when I was having my PITY PARTY.... glad you are finding your MOJO again...
hugs

Scrapaddict said...

Glad you are back! I love all the cards and your lace one is beautiful!

Sherry said...

Rose, fantastic job on catching up on your cards for the week. Love the cat one.
We are in the middle of a tornado warning here in Minnesota. Sirens even went off.

Deb said...

Hi Rose - Glad to see that your MOJO has found its way back. All your cards are great.

Carolyn V said...

Oh Rose, all three are great, but my fave is the indoor scene.... are those kitties playing chinese checkers? Too funny (and the grumpy lookin' one with the lampshade LOL)

Karen said...

Wow! You've sure been productive, with a sprinkle or two or three of creative, of course! :> Love that ad kitty pic you saved and used....oh so true! :>

Lila said...

Oh Rose, all three are great, that cat card is hilarious. j'adore.

Jenny S. (UK) said...

Oh! so fabulous, all of them and that cat card has had me in stitches, what a fantastic find, that ad.

DonnaMundinger said...

Well Rose looks like your mojo is back big time! the cat card totally cracks me up. Your snowflake card is gorgeous! Perfect placement on the paper to get the pattern on that. Really beautiful! Thanks for joining us at BBTB. xxD

KimS said...

Love the cards!!!! How cute/funny is the card with the cats?! I think my dogs do the same thing when I go somewhere. I'm happy to see that you are back to making cards!!!

Mrs B said...

Great cards!!!! It is never to late to play along with us at Stamps and Smiles...I am so glad you did!
CindyB

Juls said...

what a brilliant collection of cards! the first one made me laugh a lot! its brilliant!

~amy~ said...

rose!!! Hey you...lovin' the cat card...cracked me up!

Regina Easter said...

wowzer...........everything is awesome...thanks for playing along over at the bbtb

Maureen said...

All great! Stamped flowers definitely count and that crocheted edging is gorgeous! Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Hi Rose :) Both cards are FABULOUS! I LOVE the elegant layout on both and the stunning detail on your designs.

Thanks for playing along with Stamps and Smiles! Hugs, Jennifer :)