Friday, August 7, 2009

365 Cards Day 155, 156, 157, 158

I am having to play "catch up" as I have not been making a card each day :-(
But things are looking up and I hope to be back to normal soon!
**not that I ever was "normal"** ROFL!!!

Also Gloria ordered me to behave while she is on vacation so I figured I best start making cards or risk her wrath !!

Pam gave us another fantastic sketch :-)

Day 156: "Ad Inspired" Gloria choose this ad. I used a photo that I took at a rest stop in Iowa.

Day 157: "Imagine This: Sunflowers"
Day 158: "What's Your Sign?" We were to use a sign on our card.
That's it for tonight :-)

5 comments:

Bohemian Gypsy said...

Hi Rose,
It is so good to see you back I was beginning to wonder where you had gone to and visited your blog several times seeing if you had done any cards. Hope you are okay. Drop me an email. I am supposed to be in bed as I have a bad flu and have not even done my card for yesterday yet but if I am feeling better later on I will get it done. Now back to the cards. . .you always choose such fantastic designer papers Rose, I cannot say that there has been one I have not loved. Great catch up on the challenges.
Take care
Michelle
P.S. As soon as I am better I will do my post about the award I promise and thankyou so much for nominating Rose. It matters to me.

Lila said...

Rose, Your work is stunning. Thanks for all your wonderful comments on my blog.

Leah said...

Hi Rose:) Missed seeing your lovely creations. I've left a little love for you on my blog:)

Scrapaddict said...

Hi Rosie, we missed you and hope all is well. You've done a fantastic job catching up all your cards are beautiful, I really like the sign card.

~amy~ said...

Such wonderful cards...welcome back Rose!!