Wednesday, July 15, 2009

PaperBlooms 7/15


this week our challenge on paperblooms is to use an animal as our main focus with a puny sentiment.
i used dcwv green stack, cut out the cute little skunk added a pearl heart and popped him for dimension. corners are ek success scallop punch , added a bee button to the flower and a pearl to the butterfly, computer generated the sentiment and used su! scallop square punch. of course the beautiful hand made blooms and ever so cute butterfly are by Leah at paperblooms (link to her etsy shop is on the left sidebar, check out all she can make!)

how about joining us this week on paper blooms? :) remember you dont have to use flowers unles you want to ;)

**btw: i made my card and sent it in to leah our dt leader a day before Shelly, so she is the one that copied me!! LOL

15 comments:

Christi said...

Super Cute card Rose! I love how you used your dcwv paper for your image as well as your paper. The sentiment fits perfectly. :0)

Leah said...

Love it Rose! And that is too funny that you and Shelly chose the same adorable skunk:)

Maria Matter said...

Rose, this is so very pretty! love the design and how you used the beautiful paper!
Blessings, Maria

Cassie said...

Oh how super cute, Rose ;D

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Rose, that is so cute.

magicwanda said...

Hi Rose...
This is 2 cute....
big hugs Wanda

lcg said...

Very pretty love it!

lcg said...

Rose..this is so very pretty
thanks so much for visiting my blog, and taking time to comment.
hugs
Lila

Bobbi said...

Great card, did you crochet the elements? they are very pretty.

Quirky said...

Cute! Love the skunk!
I have this paper too!! :D

AUsome mom said...

This is so fun Rose and I love that little "stinker"!! I've missed you and just wanted to pop over and say Hi! Hope all is well with you. Hugs..

jacque4u2c said...

This is just so adorable! What a great job with the challenge!

Raquel said...

Love this... way too cute! I miss you at Okie's. I hope DT life is working out for you though :)

I left you 2 awards in my blog (but I can see you already have those two)

Rosemary said...

Oh, this is cute! Love the pun, and love the colorful nature of this fun card!

Lila said...

Hi Rose,
I have a award for you in my blog
Hugs
Lila