Saturday, July 4, 2009

365 Cards Days 124, 125, & 126

YAHOO!!! I am all caught up :-)

Day 124: DYI "Computer Generated" I used a digi stamp :-)
Stamps and Smiles sketch #22
Pile it On: #4 Button it Up!

The dress form digi stamp is by M. MaCarthy, printed on cream and pattern paper that is popped, buttons are MS embossing punch, paper is K&Co, paper piercing and blue floss added.

Edited to add:Sorry but I do not remember where I found the digi stamp for the dress form (that's what happens when I don't get sleep!)



Day 125: "It's a Snap" Use some sort of closure on your card.

If you live in the US, then I want to see Red, White, and Blue on your card - that's it, only those colors, in honor of the American flag!!
Opps!! My paper has yellow stars and I added silver ones also, guess I did not read or follow directions!! lol
All of the beautiful blooms I use can be found HERE and are handmade by Leah :-)

14 comments:

Gloria Stengel said...

Great job on all the cards. I think you can slide on the color challenge. LOL It's the end of the week afterall.

Ella said...

That dressform made me sigh outloud I loved it so much! These are all great!

Vickilyn said...

That is adorable! I LOVE that dress card!!

Thanks so much for playing with us at Pile It On! and Stamps & Smiles this week!!

~Vicki

Sandy from Ukiah said...

cute cute.. love that dress card best.. you are one busy lady

Jeannie said...

Great catch-up work!
Can you please send me the link to where you got the dress form digi?
It is adorable, as are all of your cards!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

Sherry said...

Rose, these are all just too cute and I love those little crocheted flowers.

willow said...

Great cards Rose, the stars are not a problem for me, remember its Artistic license!
I would love to have that dress digi stamp too, can you tell us where its from?
Maz

Helen said...

Fab cards!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x

Jennifer said...

A fabulous collection of cards.
Thanks for joining the ABC challenge this week.
Hugs
Jen x

Jennifer Meyer said...

Wonderful card Jenny, you have been a busy stamper! Your cards are amazing, I LOVE them all!

Thanks for playing along with Stamps and Smiles! Hugs, Jennifer :)

magicwanda said...

They are all great cards Rose.....
with the way to pump out cards you should be way a head....LOL
I love the dress card
Big Hugs Wanda

Made by Mandy said...

I'm pretty sure the dressform digi is from Mel Stampz blog, hope that helps :)

Great card xxx

Viv said...

What beautiful cards Rose! But then your cards always are!

Thanks for playing along with us at Stamps and Smiles!
Viv xx

~amy~ said...

ugh, bad amy...how did I miss this post? FAB dress form..love the paper piecing...you know I love your owlie card...cool enclosure...That's some fancy embossing and corner dealios.