Friday, July 3, 2009

365 Cards Days 120, 121, 122, 123

Well my work week of 12 hour shifts is over and now I must play catch-up!!

Day 120: "Super Sketchey Sunday" with another fab sketch from Pam.

Day 121: "Four Seasons" Incorporate all four seasons on your card.
I used SU! stamp set "A Flower for all Seasons"
Pile it On #4 "Button it up!" asked for 4 or more buttons.
Day 122: "It's a Wrap" Use wrapping paper on your card.


Day 123 "White Space" Pam selected exactly what space on our card was to remain white.

Hopefully I will be able to get the rest of the cards for this week made tomorrow :-)

8 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh my.. how cute they all are.. Is there anything you can't do..

Gloria Stengel said...

You my friend are fantastic. These are all amazing, but my fav is the white space one! But I Love the baby card with the crochet flower. Can you drive down here and teach me to crochet?! LOL

Quirky said...

Beautiful cards! :) You did a great job with all of them!! :)

Mojo Hugs said...

All amazing cards.

Vickilyn said...

They're all great!! Love the white space one too (to echo my Lovely Friend - Gloria!)

Thanks for playing with us at PILE IT ON!!

~Vicki
Owner

Chrissy C said...

Glad you're back! Each and everyone is great! I love the happy birthday diagonal embossing and the baby one! Tooooo cute!

stamprgrl said...

Rose,
you rocked them all!!!!!

Thanks for Playing with us!

-- dalis DTC for Pile It On!

Pam said...

I'm lovin' them all, Rose - I especially like your take on the sketch!