Thursday, July 30, 2009

2 Awards

I have been blessed with two new awards :) now as it is SO HARD for me to choose who to pass awards on to ...... these will both go to the ones listed at the end of this post. you may take both or just one it is up to you :)
this is from the very sweet and talented Lila over at Artemanhas
please stop by and give her some love. (the translate button is on the top right)
here are the rules for this award:
Making reference to the seal-and publish it
Disclose the rules
Share five things we like to do
Indicate 10 blogs to whom you send the seal
Inform each blogs.
i enjoy card making and scrapbooking, playing card and board games with friends, working with my plants, playing with my cats, and motorcycle rides with my hubby.
this one is from Wanda (aka Disney Queen!)@ my happy place (such a great name for a blog huh???) you must hop over and see all the fantastic lo's she is making!
Here are the rules for this award: To pick up the Circle of Friends Blog Award cut and paste the award logo and use it on your own blog. Nominate 5 other bloggers you feel have become part of your circle of friends. Link to your nominees within your blog post. Include these instructions on how to pick up the award in your blog post. Link back to the person who gave you the award in your blog post, to show your appreciation. Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.
Sherry @ Button Junkie
Raquel @ RAQ's Crafts (just 1 of 3 blogs she has!)
OK now hop on over and check out the fantastic items these lady's create!!! :-)

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Thanks for the awards Rose. Now I am going back to see how you cheated today :O

fabricbutterfly said...

Thanks Rose, do I still get to take one even thought I rated you out :)?

Deb said...

Thanks Rose. I'm just now getting around to posting this. Sorry it took me so long.