Saturday, June 6, 2009

Pile it On NEW Challenge !

The theory behind Pile It On! is to create cards, scrapbook pages or even altered items using MORE THAN ONE challenge! We have found it to be a challenge to see how many challenges we could get into one project.
Here is the concept:
Each Sunday we will give you a challenge. We would like you to incorporate it with our CURRENT challenges (at the time of posting). You will need to include a minimum of one other challenge besides ours to "qualify" to be one of our Three Top Scoops or should there be a prize offered that week.


Now that sounds like my kind of challenge!! If it is yours, and I know many of you that this fits... come check it out on Sunday the 7th!!

So hop on over and check Pile it On out HERE.

2 comments:

Tami Wood said...

love your cards!

stamprgrl said...

you got the blinkie thing... I just came back here to see if I could help you, but I see it's working.

-- dalis