Saturday, June 20, 2009

PaperBlooms "Men of Influence"

This weeks challenge on Paper Blooms is "Men of Influence"
This weeks challenge is to make a project with a man of influence in your life in mind.
This will be for my hubby :-) and YES he loves Leah's blooms almost as much as I do! Think that is why he never says a word when an order shows up in the mail LOL
The challenge on allsorts is "wings" butterflys have wings as do owls :)
Flutter by Wedesday is of course butterflys
Paper is Prima The First Blush, CB folder Leafy Branch, MS bfly punch, SU corner punch, owl stamp is Inkadinkado, and of course the bloom is from Leah's shop.

11 comments:

Leah said...

ACK! SO cute!! I love that owl! I'm sure hubby will love it,and I'm so glad he likes when you get an order *lol*

Danni said...

What a fun little owl!! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!

Bohemian Gypsy said...

This owl stamp is lovely Rose. I absolutely adore owls as you know lol. Nice job on the challenge.
Hugs
Michelle

Maria Matter said...

This is so pretty! I love the richness of these colors and papers!
Well done!
Blessings, Maria

Zoechaos said...

Think i might have said great cats before!

Great card so simple (therefore so carefully put togather) it just grabs your attention.

Lelia said...

Love that owl and the flower! Thanks for playing at FBW!

Nancy said...

Oh, I love it!! It is masculine, but so detailed and anyone would love to receive it!! Thanks for playing in the Flutter By challenge this week!!

Gro said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

Ann said...

Such a cute little owl, Rose! I love your colors, too!

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

love the colours you have used and the paper the owl is on
thanks for joining us at allsorts this week

Emma xxx

scotspanda said...

gorgeous owl!! so adorable

thanks for joining us this week on the allsorts challenge

lotsalove

Amanda xx