Sunday, June 28, 2009

Pam please excuse Rose .........

As most of you know I am a caregiver for the sweetest 88 yr old lady who is more of a mother and grandma to me than a boss. Well she has had cancer removed (praise the Lord it was all removed!) from her nose on the 25th and now needs 24hr care for at least the next week. So I will be working 12 hour shifts 8pm until 8am starting tonight.

So I am letting Pam know that I might not have my challenges turned in on time this week.
I don't want to walk the plank or have Pam put me on restriction!!! ;-)
Will I need a note from my mother Pam? lol

I will try to check in on all of you and see your creations, and catch up with you all as soon as I can :-)
*oh and someone please keep an eye on Gloria for me and let me know if she comes up with any new ways to bend the rules lol

6 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I will miss seeing your beautiful creations...

fabricbutterfly said...

We'll keep a light on for you, and keep an eye on the challenge pusher, Gloria. Happy thoughts for your friend.

Bohemian Gypsy said...

Oh we will miss you Rose but your boss needs you more than we do atm, so take care and we will keep the place warm for you. I have managed to get a connection where Mum is staying and Courtney my daughter brought her laptop with her.
Hugs
Michelle

Fran, said...

Miss you!
Cheers

Alicia said...

I am going to miss your work! That is wonderful that the cancer was removed!! Maybe the fur babies will sneak and make some cards while you are busy... :)

Quirky said...

Do have enough rest yourself, k?
God bless. Will keep both of you in prayer :)