Monday, June 8, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award



I have been awarded A Kreativ Blogger Award by tow very creative ladies...Fran and Janice. Hop on over and show them some love :-)
The rules for this award are.
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting
5. Pass it on to 7 others

Thank you Fran and Janice (have left comments for you both on your blogs)
1. I am a child of God and my life is truly blessed because of Him.
2. I work nights taking care of the sweetest 88 year old woman whom is like a mother and grandmother to me (I call her my Grandmama)
3. My husband and I have a total of six grown children and one granddaughter
4. I am still working on scraping our honeymoon trip in 2007 (if i would stop making cards and work on it it would get finished LOL)
5. I have always wanted to buy a ONE WAY ticket to Australia!
6. My favorite color is grey
7. I quit smoking after 7 years of smoking just 2 months ago.

Now to pass it on to seven others (this is always the most difficult part!)

maz
michelle
leah
shelly
gloria
sherry
wanda
Make sure to hop over and check out their blogs :-)

4 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

WOO-HOO! Congrats!

Gloria Stengel said...

Thanks Rose! I will try to post this award to my blog this week. You know I don't follow the rules...so if I don't get to it...hee hee hee

Leah said...

Thank you Rose:) So proud of you for quitting smoking! Praise God!

magicwanda said...

Thank you for this award Rose...
And Congrats to you !
I also am proud of you for quitting smoking...I know how hard that was cause I also did it feb08
Hugs Wanda