Wednesday, June 24, 2009

EXCITING NEWS!!!

Leah over at PaperBlooms has asked me to be on the Design Team!!!

Check out the other news that Leah has.....
We are going to go to bi-monthly challenges. So we will have a new challenge posted every other week, with our first week being July 1st. Hopefully this will allow more time for you to join us and leads to me to the exciting announcement of the new DT and how you can have a chance to be a Guest designer for a month!

Do you love the challenges we do here and would you like a chance to design with some Paper Blooms products?! If you said yes then simply email me (Leah) your full name, where you live, your blog link and a little about yourself. I am looking for 3 guest designers who will each get one month on the team. The call is open until Saturday June 27th and you will be notified by Monday the 29th. Good luck!

So if you want to give Leah a shout about being a Guest designer visit Leahs blog HERE and you will see her email link.

And make sure to check out Paper Blooms challenge for this week HERE and play along :-)

14 comments:

Deb said...

Congrats Rose! I look forward to seeing your creations :)

fabricbutterfly said...

How exciting, Rose, congratulations I am jetting over there now to look into the challenges, I can't wait to see all the GREAT inspirational things you do.

Bobbi said...

Congrats.. I can't wait for a new challenge, and your new creations.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Rose, I am so excited for you.... they picked a good designer when they picked you.

willow said...

Congratulations Rose, if anyone deserves this then its you my friend. I will be popping by to see more of your wonderful creations
Hugs
Maz

magicwanda said...

You go Girl!!!!
Congrats Rose...If anyone can do this you can..I never seen someone pump out as many cards as you do...WOW
Big Hugs Wanda

Bohemian Gypsy said...

Congratulations Rose. I have sent you an email chick.
Hugs
Michelle

Leah said...

So happy to have you on board Rose:)

Christi said...

Your work is so gorgeous! I love that wedding card! I am so excited to be on the design team with you, shelly and leah! I look forward to getting to know you better!

Alicia said...

Congrats Rose!! You are an awesome card maker!! They made a great choice!!

Chrissy C said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so happy for you! They are lucky to have you girlfriend!

Cassie said...

Congrats, Rose! Your work is always so inspiring and beautiful ;D

Ann said...

Woohooooo!!!! Congrats, Rose! I can't wait to see all your beautiful creations! :D

Fi said...

Congratulations Rose, you deserve it, can't wait to see more of your beautiful creations with those fantastic flowers.
Hugs
Fi