Monday, June 1, 2009

Award from Shari !!!



The very talented and sweet Shari at Scraps From Midway has blessed me with this award.
If you have not visited her blog please hop on over and show her some love.

I am to pass the "I truly appreciate your blog support award" onto 5 people.

But that would mean leaving so many of the ones that bring me great joy each day by visiting and leaving sweet comments out. SO......If you are one who visits and comments PLEASE feel free to take this Award and pass it on to 5 others.

2 comments:

willow said...

one for you from me on my blog
maz

Maria Matter said...

Congrats on your award Rose!

I just rec'd my Paper Blooms this morning and they are soooooo beautiful! So intricate and delicate! The stick pins are gorgeous, I love them! I've never had any and I'm totally thrilled about receiving some!!!
Oh, and your card is gorgeous!!!!
Thank you for spreading some joy my way, I'm so grateful!
Abundant Blessings, Maria