Saturday, June 27, 2009

365 Cards Days 118 & 119

Day 118 "I've Been Framed" create a frame on your card.
I sure hope Gloria can swim as Pam made her walk the plank after her wild actions on day 117!! She's such a bad example for me LOL

This is also for The Fresh Batch challenge #21
I just love there sketches each week :-)



used: Prima "The First Blush" paper, frame is from Cricut Storybook cart and the bird stamp is a $1 find at J's, and Kaiser pearls.


Day 119 "Seeing a Silhouette"
The challenge is to create a silhouette of an image on your card.

PaperBlooms "Be Inspired"
The challenge for this week is to create any type of project you'd like based on something that inspires you. This can be anything! The flowers in your garden, your favorite magazine, your child's clothing, the sky's the limit on this one!
**Hop on over and check out some other exciting news Leah has! HERE

Well my cats and pretty paper are what inspired this card. No surprise there lol

Used: K&co paper, cat is cut using the shadow key on Cricut Animal Kingdom cart, corners are SU punch and embossed with CB folder Perfectly Paisley, the cute butterfly is a new addition to Leah's Esty shop HERE.

That's all for today. Now I have to get ready as my sweet hubby is taking me out for dinner to celebrate Leah asking me to join PaperBlooms Design Team starting July 1st!!

18 comments:

Maria Matter said...

These are wonderful Rose!
I love that flowered frame for your $ birds (great bargain!)
And the kitty silhouette is fabulous!
Beautiful cards!!!
Oh, and the butterfly is gorgeous!
Blessings, Maria

Sherry said...

Rose, great job on both cards and I think you followed the rules so you won't have to worry about Pam today.

Birgit said...

These 2 cards are so wonderful. I love the birds-To me they are like a silhouette too. The kitty cat is great and the way you put the card together is so well done

scrapaddict said...

Oh Rose these are beautiful. Especially love the bird stamp.. I'm off to J's tomorrow!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

You are an inspirataion to us all Rose.. your cards are absoultely beautiful

~amy~ said...

fabulous cards Rose and what a sweetie pie your hubby is to help you celebrate your new DT gig...that's fabulous!!!

Joystamper said...

Oh my goodness!! Beautiful, just beautiful card. I love how you took the sketch and put that gorgeous card together.

One4Joy said...

congratulations on your DT appointment and I like your kitty silhouette!

AUsome mom said...

Beautiful cards Rose and congrats on your new DT spot!!

Bohemian Gypsy said...

Both cards are lovely Rose. You did an excellent job on both.
Hugs
Michelle

Piali said...

Beautiful cards!! Congrats Rose
:-)

scrapperjulia said...

Love both cards! Love how you did the cat out of the patterned paper and love the birds. Great cards!

Jenny S. (UK) said...

Oooh!! Just adorable. Love the birdies and the cat die cut, and your papers are yummy. Very cute crochet butterfly too. Both made me smile today, thank you. And well done on your DT stint xxx

Leah said...

Love the birdie card, that is such a sweet stamp:) And LOVE your PB card, love the kitty silhouette and those papers are so so pretty. I hope you had a wonderful dinner out:)

shelly said...

girl you are sooooo cheeezy! lol love ya for it :) you know i think every card you make is fantastic :) its going to be so much fun working with you on paperblooms! xx

Jennifer Meyer said...

Beautiful cards Rose, your layouts are amazing! What an adorable butterfly on your second card, I LOVE it!!

Thanks for playing along with Stamps and Smiles!

Hugs & Smiles,
Jennifer :)

Viv said...

Two amazing cards for the price of one!! They are both stunning Rose.
Thanks for joining in with us at SAS. I look forward to you joining us again on Thursday.
Viv xx

Vickilyn said...

These are both beautiful!! Great job!

Thanks for playing with us at Stamps & Smiles this week!

~Vicki