Wednesday, June 17, 2009

365 Cards Day 109

The challenge today on 365 Cards is " Color Scheme" green, yellow, orange, brown, and aqua. Use these colors in your card....and make it a feminine card!
Well the colors are all here, you might have to look for them lol
Paper is K & co, SU! oval all set and punches.

My order just came in today from Leah at PaperBlooms and I just had to use the new butterfly and sweet little blooms with the strings hanging down as these were the costume order I had Leah make for me. She will have them for sale soon in her shop.
I have asked her to hold off until Shelly could see the bflys I got BEFORE her!!!!!
SO GIRLFRIEND EAT YOUR HEART OUT!!!! LOL :D **we have a friendly game of seeing who gets bflys first!**

18 comments:

Sherry said...

Rose I love your card and the butterfly is just perfect.

Shari said...

Great job Rose!

Chrissy C said...

Great card! Love that little butterfly!

Leah said...

Rose this is just absolutely perfect!! That little butterfly just looks so sweet:) You did an amazing job with the challenge too, and now I can finally list some of those butterflies on the shop *lol*

Maria Matter said...

This is absolutely beautiful!!!!
That butterfly is fabulous Rose!!!

blessings, Maria

Bohemian Gypsy said...

You were right Rose your card is nothing like mine today but I love it a lot. The crocheted butterfly is a lovely touch.
Hugs
Michelle

Karen Lee said...

That tiny butterfly is adorable!! I will have to order some. Your card today is just so cheerful!

hugs, Karen Lee

One4Joy said...

what a sweet butterfly that one is, too, Rose! love the texture that the crochet adds and your card is right on!

~amy~ said...

simply gorgeous Rose!

kristie sessions said...

those butterflies are absolutely adorable!! I LOVE Them! This card is so beautiful. Fabulous job with the challenge Rose!

AUsome mom said...

Oh so beautiful! I love that paper and the little butterfly is just the perfect touch! I made a card using these colors today, but it's a dad card, so it doesn't count. Oh well.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I just love it... I am having a hard time staying up with you... you are really getting alot done...

Jenny S. (UK) said...

Stunning card, I adore the crochet flower and butterfly.
Jenny x

~~Audrey~~ said...

Ohhh, that crochet embellishment is lovely. Fab card!

Lynnette said...

So pretty, just love it :)

Ann said...

Eeee, you've got the butterflies already?! SO jealous! It looks fab on your card!

Piali said...

Lovely card, great butterflies.
I have a little something for you on my blog. Please come check it out

fabricbutterfly said...

Beautiful card, Rose, just lovely.

Love those flowers.