Monday, June 15, 2009

365 Cards Day 106 & 107

Day 106 on 365 Cards was "Super Sketchy Sunday"

K&co paper, SU scallop boarder and corner punches, Thank Ewe digi stamp is from the new background set at The Cutting Cafe', beautiful flower is by Leah at PaperBlooms, leaves are off Cricut Platin SchoolBook cart. I popped the face on the lamb and embossed his body with D'vine Swirl CB folder.

Day 107 on 365 Cards is "So Girly"
This is the specific challenge: The word "Girl" must be somewhere on the card - and make the card very girly!
Well Pam I don't do "girly" but think it came out ok.
Digi stamp is from Pink Petticoat *thanks friend :-) I colored it with Prisma pencils (still learning to color lol) Popped it and added square rain dots and corners using SU punch.
All caught up!! I don't like to miss a day as it is so hard to catch up and I end up rushing to make my cards and the end result is not as I would like.

I am way behind on my commenting so will try to catch up this week!!

15 comments:

AUsome mom said...

Rose, these are just precious!! I love that little lamb and how effective is that embossing?! The little girl is too cute! I just bought some new PP stuff too. I love her images. Great job on both challenges :)
Oh....and your coloring looks FAB!

~amy~ said...

cute cards rose!!!! The girly card is oh-so-fun!!

Sherry said...

Rose great job on both cards. I love the little sheep. Way too cute.

Chrissy C said...

Rose both cards are great! I like the girly one! I think you did fab! I have to say that little sheep is adorable. I love how he just jumps of the front of the card!

Jana said...

Both of these cards are adorable. I am still giggling at the Thank Ewe card. That little girl is so cute. Great job.

Bohemian Gypsy said...

I was about to send out a search party Rose. I was getting worried because you don't normally miss a day. Phew!!!! Now I can relax. Love your cards. The embossing on the lamb makes it look like curly wool!
Hugs
Michelle

Karen Lee said...

That little lamb card is just too cute!!! You did a great job on the girly card too!! I wondered what happened to you yesterday, you were missing in action! Glad to see ya today!

hugs, Karen Lee

magicwanda said...

Hi Rose ...
They are both Great cards, I really like how you popped the lamb
so cute....I try to get over here and leave you comments on every card but...........
So have a Great Day
Big Huigs
Wanda

fabricbutterfly said...

Just a FANTASTIC!!!!! job, the "girly" card is amazing, and the "ewe" card is so cute, fantastic.

You are so good with your commenting, I think everyone will cut you some slack :) no worries Missy.

Cheryl said...

Great cards - I love them both!!

Maria Matter said...

Rose, these are adorable! Love that little lamb!!! The embossing looks great! Fun PP image and fab papers!
Terrific job on both!
Blessings, Maria

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Rose those are abolutely fabulous... love the little lamb. Do you happen to still have the website on how to do the 3 column page???? I can't find your e-mail addy.. :-(

Piali said...

very cute cards. Amazing job on the lamb. Love the girly card.

kristie sessions said...

very great take on the sketch challenge (that lamb is insanely cute!) and great girly card! lovely job on the challenges this week.

Gloria Stengel said...

These are great Rose! I love that big hair lady! Too cute!