Saturday, June 13, 2009

365 Cards Day 105 & 4 others

Today's challenge on 365 Cards is "Sing Along Saturday" Let the song Rainbow Connection inspire your card. *The Scripture is about the rainbow.
Pile it On: Use a NON-STAMPED SENTIMENT *Scripture is computer generated.
Stamps and Smiles: Sketch 19
A Spoon Full of Sugar: Butterflies * what a challenge for me !! LOL*
Cute Card Thursday: Challenge 64 - Quotations! Use a quotation somewhere on your creation! *Quoting God counts!!!




Maz your challenge record is still safe!! LOL
OK what went into the card: paper - Prima "The First Blush", bfly - cut with Cricut Home Accents, scripture is computer generated, "lace" - used Shelly's stamp, pearls
Scripture : I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. Genesis 9:13

19 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

So pretty, awesome job.

Birgit said...

What a great card and the butterfly is beautiful!

The Mommy said...

Beautiful, Rose! Just beautiful!

AUsome mom said...

Oh so pretty Rose! I love the vintage look of alot of your cards and this is no exception. It's just beautiful.

willow said...

Dont worry someone will have a go at breaking the record pretty soon I am sure of it!
This is a lovely card Rose, I love the vintage feel of it and the butterfly is beautiful
maz

Jana said...

WOW. I read the description of all the challenges and was expecting to see several cards. GREAT job incorporating all of them into one card. I am impressed. Great card.

stamprgrl said...

oh Rose!!!! It is gorgeous!!!! Oh My Lord! that is so gorgeous!!!!

-- dalis DTC for Pile It On!

Bohemian Gypsy said...

Rose this card is lovely. Nice and vintagy just how I like it!! I will have to pop on over and put my card on the challenge blogs you mentioned lol
Hugs
Michelle

Sherry said...

Rose = this is a fantastic card and I love the butterfly with the pearls. I need to get that cricut cartridge.

~amy~ said...

wow..love it...that butterfly rocks!

Gloria Stengel said...

Oh, this is so nice. I love the scripture too. No wonder you wanted my Noah stamp! But you did an better job with the butterflies!

Check my blog in the morning, I'll have something for you!

Karen Lee said...

Oh Rose this is one lovely card! I have wanted that Home Accents cartridge. That butterfly with the pearls is fabulous!

hugs, Karen Lee

Jenny S. (UK) said...

Stunning card, wonderful scripture and the butterfly says it all. xx

Stamping Thyme said...

This is so delightful Rose, love the sketch and how you put it all together with the colors and butterfly. Good job.
Marcelle

Margie said...

OMG, Rose! This is beautiful!

lcg said...

Beautiful, Just beautiful!
hugs
Lila

Jennifer Meyer said...

Stunning card Rose! I am sorry I missed your card! Your butterfly is beautiful along with the pretty dp!!

Thanks for playing along with Stamps and Smiles!

Hugs, Jennifer :)

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card - I love that verse.

Vickilyn said...

This is beautiful rose!! I love it!

Thanks for playing along with us at Stamps & Smiles!

~Vicki