Monday, June 8, 2009

365 Cards Day 100 !!!!

Can you believe it is Day 100 on 365 Cards already?!! It has been a FUN 100 days and I'm sure Pam will have the next 265 days packed full of FUN also!!
So today's challenge is "Manic Monday"
Pam challenges us to use 5 bold colors on our card: RED, ORANGE, YELLOW, GREEN, and BLUE - No pastels!
Well this was harder than it sounds or looks!! I had to dig to find paper that was the proper colors that were bright and bold. No idea who the maker of paper is the Caterpillar is from Cricut Walk in my Garden cart. Hello is from SU! Simply Circles set.

** I see others are able to get words in color in posts. If you know how to do this would you please let me know? ** Thanks :D
Update....Thanks Michelle for pointing me in the right directon so I can have colored text!! :D

13 comments:

Piali said...

Cute card. Isn't the cricut caterpillar cute????????????
thanks for your comments on my blog.

piali

SMK said...

I love the colors! So bright and fun, great job :D

Bohemian Gypsy said...

Hi Rose, cute card hehehe. I should get to it and start making my card but I am still tired from all the driving yesterday lol. If you want coloured text in your post then look at the T symbol with colours next to it when you are creating a post. You should be able to change the colour there. Is that what you wanted to know?
Hugs
Michelle

KLW520 said...

I love it! Its so fun!

Sonya said...

Hi Rose, I see that you have the instructions on how to make words coloured. You may need to 'highlight' the word you wish to colour, (press shift button and left mouse button down , at the same time- move the curser over your word while you do this)then click on the T symbol box and click on the colour you want. Hope I have not onfussed you!!

Deb said...

What a cheerful card! The caterpillar is so cute.

Made by Mandy said...

What a cute little bug :)

The Mommy said...

Rose, this is so cute! You did a great job with this challenge! Thank you for stopping by and leaving such sweet comments =). I have missed you too!

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

What a colorful and fun card that caterpillar is adorable. Great job with this challenge Rose.

~amy~ said...

how cute is this??!!!

scrap_in_time said...

Love the caterpillar. Too cute.

Raquel said...

Ok, is it caterpillar season... this is the 3rd caterpillar I've seen in the last 2 days. Is there something going on I don't know about? LOL. Very cute card. I love this one and you used eyelets!!!

Gloria Stengel said...

This is adorable and very bright. No pastels here! That "caterpitter" is so cute!