Saturday, May 30, 2009

What I bought for $50.00!!!!


Today was the day a local scrapbook store had a "yard sale" where you could rent a spot at the tables and sell your items you no longer want or need. Well it was a FANTASTIC shopping trip for me as two ladies were selling Stamping Up sets for CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP!!!
I spent ONLY $50.00 for ALL of these sets!! Some are still unmounted and most are hostess sets!!
Here is a list of the sets I bought and now have to find space in my craft area for :-)

Roses in Winter
City of David
Autumn Leaf Prints- new and unmounted
Star of Wonder
Silent Night
Simply Circles- new and unmounted
Beyond the Basics
Occasionally 8 + 4 (unknown set has baby pins,gifts,cupcakes and Christmas socks)
Reverse Prints
Measure of a Life
So Very
Say it Simply
Made from Scratch
Around the Block
Noteworthy (2 are still unmounted)
Alphabet Soup
Best Blossoms
All I Have Seen

I am doing the happy dance today!!!

12 comments:

fabricbutterfly said...

SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!! :0

Deb said...

What a great deal!! Isn't it fun to find bargains like this? :)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I am doing the happy dance with you...

shelly said...

way to go girl!!
ill give ya a call on monday.. my moms been on a reno excursion since last week and will be back tomorrow so gonna go visit her.. plus im on a mission... looking for a heavy 11X14 acrylic L shaped picture frame...stickles storage :)

willow said...

Wow Rose thats a fantastic deal you got yourself there, I wish we could pick up bargains like that over this side of the pond, enjoy using them all
Maz

Sonya said...

Good for you Rose! What a bargin, must have been your lucky day! Happy stamping, I look forward to seeing your creations. :-)

magicwanda said...

Wow Rose
Great find ... I think we should go shopping !!!
Have fun with them.
Wanda

jacque4u2c said...

CHA-CHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~BridgetL~ said...

You definitely SCORED! Congrats

Shari said...

THat is awesome!

GreetingCardBusiness2u said...

gosh! stamps!!!! love them all. =)

Joystamper said...

Woo Hoo!!!What a great deal. Thanks For following my blog.