Saturday, May 9, 2009

PaperBlooms Challenge #6

The challenge this week on Paper Blooms is "Woman of Influence"
This week we are thinking about that special woman (or women) that touch our life in a special way, whether this is your mom or a very close friend we want you to make a project that you'll be sure to give her to let her know how special she is to you.




This is a poem I memorized for a Mothers Day program in church when I was 4 years old and each Mothers Day I add it to the card I send to my mom.

Paper is K & co,MS punch for Bflys, florish are from Storybook @ 1",and the flower is one of Leah's Blooms.

Just click on her name to see all the beautiful hand made flowers she has for sale. And I do hope you pop on over to Paper Blooms and see all the DT has created. It would be wonderful if you would join in our her weekly challenge! (you don't have to use her flowers in order to play a long)

7 comments:

Leah said...

So pretty Rose! And what a sweet poem, I love it:)

Cassie said...

Great card and super cute poem! I can't believe that you remember that from when you were 4. . .I am really impressed ;D

willow said...

This is lovely Rose, its amazing the things we remember from our childhood and this poem is a lovely thing to add to your card
maz

jacque4u2c said...

Just stunning and special!

Bohemian Gypsy said...

Hi Rose,
I don't mind if you use my card to create one to show your friend. I am honoured that you want to use it Rose. I love your card today you have some beautiful old world designer papers Rose. I love them.
Are you a SU demonstrator?
Huge hugs
Michelle

Ann said...

Very sweet, Rose! I adore that sentiment!

Chrissie said...

I guess that's the kind of poem one would remember! Lovely! Beautifully incorporated into your card too.
Chrissie